Vermeer BC1500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey. and dieter. i can put you in touch with the foreman of my old company. they just bought woodsman 15in chipper. bout 3 months or so ago. he'll give you an honest opinion.

like this one?

Very similar if not the same one. That is the largest one made I take it? What a great machine. There is one for sale on CL right now. I wish I had the scratch for that thing. You're lucky...

hey cucv. before you pull the trigger on that bandit call northeast tree (local woodsman dealer) in reading (or woburn) mass to test run one of their chippers. be worth the effort on your part to see them out.

I will give them a call and check them out. I just hate payments. Maybe they will have something used.
The last job you helped me on you said I need a bigger chipper... so I went overboard and got the 1850. Your next comment was "then you will want a bigger truck"... dam you were right. With the 1850 there is no point in turning off the 4500, back up to the chipper, make 10 yards of chips in no time and take off for the dump site.

Very similar if not the same one. You're lucky...

thats the 790. thing is treetarded. put a whale of a pine pick in front of that thing and be amazed. rips apart hard wood.. just silly that thing is.

i don't run it too often cause there is no other climber on my crew but i hop on the odd brushpile with it. not even fair especially with the winch.

Latest posts

Back