Vermeer yellow jackets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well finally wore out my stock teeth after 45 hrs of grinding on my pretty much new machine. Was a battle and a half getting them off with torches....ended up cutting them off as the bolts wouldn't turn! Got the yellow jackets on last week, have done 60 stumps since. They are a huge step up from the stock teeth, and am really happy with them. Re torqued them as required and so good so far! Good thing about this system is they are easy to remove and can be flipped over after the other ones take a beating!

What size machine are you running? I run a 30hp stump slayer with yellowjackets and I don't Like them. They get dull to quick. With a larger machine it doesn't matter how dull your teeth are though.

I have a 25 hp carlton as well and put the multitip wheel on it.... now that is they way to go for smaller hp machines.

What size machine are you running? I run a 30hp stump slayer with yellowjackets and I don't Like them. They get dull to quick. With a larger machine it doesn't matter how dull your teeth are though.

I have a 25 hp carlton as well and put the multitip wheel on it.... now that is they way to go for smaller hp machines.

SC252. I am careful not to ding many rocks if I can help it. Mine are still in good shape after doing about 20 more stumps last week. My original stock teeth made me almost 10g's. These ones are holding up better and I haven't even flipped em yet.

Latest posts

Back