• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold very nice echo 330t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I bought this several weeks ago to use as a truck saw but after running a couple of tanks through it I am not to keen on using it as a limbing saw,,, so I bought another small rear handle saw today to put in the truck and sell this one,,, I have run 2 tanks through it and when I got it there had only been maybe 1 tank run through it so that's roughly 3 tanks run through it so it is still in pretty much new condition,,,, I did a MM on it and also trimmed the limiters,,, it does have a few scuffs on the air filter cover,,, the sprocket and air filter both still looks new,,,, I will add pics if someone wants them but I figured the best way to show it is the vid I did after the mods,,,, I am asking 200.00 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states with insurance,,,i will ship internationally for the difference of the shipping between over seas and the lower 48,,, not looking for any trades,,,, I have a paypal account or can use snail mail,,,,

thought you was in love with that 330 scott.....what rear saw did you get?

thought you was in love with that 330 scott.....what rear saw did you get?
I do like it,,, it is a good runner,,, but I did not feel to comfortable running it,,, felt like I had no control over it,,,,, I picked up a cs310 to replace it,,, its already in the truck,,, yea it lasted for about 30 minutes

i been slacking.....been tapped.....watching your vids dont hel LOL

ok i found them on your you tube.....the stihl sounds a lil leaner..... you running the 310 a lil rich for break in?....which saw felt better to you? i know the echo oils better LOL.....sorry for the thread jack.....just trying to pick your mind

ok i found them on your you tube.....the stihl sounds a lil leaner..... you running the 310 a lil rich for break in?....which saw felt better to you? i know the echo oils better LOL.....sorry for the thread jack.....just trying to pick your mind
no problem on the thread jacking,,,,the stihl was 4 stroking lightly,, its hard to hear it and the echo was tuned fat since it was dang near new,,, I do run all my saws on the rich side,,,,they both cut good but I think the av on the echo is better,, they are about the same weight

Latest posts

Back