• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold VERY NICE Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is an exceptional condition Stihl 064. This is a recent acquisition I picked up to flip. I was told by the previous owner it’s all original, and from what I can tell that’s accurate. It’s a very low hour saw; the piston & cylinder are in great condition and as you can see the piston still has the machine marks. It makes 160 psi. It appears to be an older version based on the opaque fuel tank, muffler and fuel/oil cap style. The saw fires up easily and runs strong. It’s 100% complete and 100% functional. It has dual bucking spikes. It still actually has the printed image for the adjustable oiler used before they started molding it into the plastic! It has a rim sprocket and is fitted with an 8-pin, 3/8.

This is exactly how I received it. I have not cleaned it at all and don’t intend to do so. What you see is what you get in terms of what’s included and level of cleanliness. There are 16 photos for viewing on Photobucket.

This one is a gem, so I’m asking $600 + actual cost of shipping & insurance. I’m willing to ship USPS or UPS, but the nearest FedEx location for large packages is just too far away. Preferred payment method is PayPal as a gift (or add 3% to total if not comfortable using the gift option). I’m also fine with a Postal Money Order. I’ll pretty much ship anywhere domestically or internationally. Also, if anyone interested is within driving distance of the Indianapolis, IN, area pickup is an option too.

If you’re interested or have any questions just post here or PM me.

Thanks for looking.

064_1.JPG

Awesome saw

Maybe you should keep it

You know me, I can't keep nice saws because I won't use them...

You see his user name? Maybe he dont know what he's got?:D 064 is definately a keeper.

LOL! Yeah, should have thought a little more about longevity before I chose my handle... ;)

That's an awesome saw and NewToStihl is great to do business with to anyone that is interested in the saw!

That's very kind of you, I appreciate that! :bowdown:

You know me, I can't keep nice saws because I won't use them...

LOL! Yeah, should have thought a little more about longevity before I chose my handle... ;)

That's very kind of you, I appreciate that! :bowdown:

That first part is my problem. Seems like a great guy to deal with.

How about $600 shipped?

I had a member offer me this not long after putting the posting up. He wanted an immediate answer due to another saw he had an opportunity on and I wasn't ready to drop the price after barely over 12 hours, so I turned it down. I really feel like the saw itself is worth $600. But, since this fella hasn't found a new home yet, this will be the new price.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back