Video: 346XP w/ GTG Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:jawdrop: looks like jewelry. How much faster did it get from first video to final product all polished up? :clap:

I hope I did something good for it. My wrists hurt like crazy! I have not had it back in the wood. That Pine was frozen and had the bark on it, and knocked the corner off the teeth:( So no more cuttinguntil there's clean cants to cut. I'm about to run out of tooth to touch it up. You live and learn. If I had it to do over, it would have more tooth left. It's a learning experience.

Who says .325 can't cut:)

I say it don't! This 325 of mine dont cut worth a hill o beans, and not just cuz it's on a Stihl either!! The husky's the same way! They told me at the shop it was safety chain though, prolly why.....

DSCN4903.JPG

Now watch, I'll forget to flip it back and when my house catches fire tonight I'll grab THIS saw in the dark to cut my way out.......

I wish I could justify a simington and do some sq.grinding I'll just stick with the 511ax
Unless someone has a bargain

Back