view from the tractor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking to a farmer friend and he's going to combine wheat in a week or two. The growing season basically ends mid to late September here so that explains why I've never seen beans after wheat here.
You never saw it here years ago. I used to push my father to try it and he never would. It still is not real popular as this is mostly large scale guys that could care less about wheat but a few of us small guys try about anything

Hopefully you saw the humor in my post. :) I have travelled all over southwest Wisconsin and loved every second of it. There are three things that are a given, the roads are all curvy, there is a town every 2 miles, and most have a bar in them or one in a guys garage in-between.

I spent the majority of my life as a teacher. I started out teaching Agriculture but the long hours, long nights, and summers with FFA took a toll. I switched to Industrial Tech and then I had my summers to farm, go race saws, and drive. When we would come back from the summer break our principal would want to see pics of a trip we took. Well the only trips my wife and I took were to race saws or go find some more. We were heading home one day and went through a small Wisconsin town and saw what would have been the greatest picture. There was a school that say back off the highway a bit. There was a horseshoe /circle drive to get back to it. Obviously the school did not own the area in the "horseshoe" because right there along the highway inside the horseshoe was a bar. I thought a school with a bar in the front yard, yep this is Wisconsin. I tried to get a picture but we could not get far enough away for it to work
what was the name of the bar?

1689490809601.png

Close, it's a 1996 NH 2120. Love that tractor. Old school mechanical injection with no emissions stuff to worry about.
i knew it was a NH

color
fuel cap
hood latch!

has some grunt!!

Engine (gross):42.6 hp 31.8 kW
New Holland 2120 Power
Engine (net):40 hp 29.8 kW
PTO (claimed):34.5 hp 25.7 kW

NH 👍

Back