Walking is a dangerous buisness

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norwayclimber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
attachment.php

Well, I was down on the ground clearing some bushes from a steep hillside when I suddenly tipped over. Dont know how it happened, but rolled over and planted my elbow on a rock or something, I guess. Lots of sand and moss, so the doctor had a nice time cleaning it before stiching it up. I got some extra thick stiching thread when he understood what I did for a living and that I most likely would not keep my arm out of work for a weeks time :)

Wow,thats nasty. Take good care of that. Funny how things like that happen huh.You do something everyday with no problem and then one day boom. Take it easy.:cheers:

Thats rough looking man! Take care and keep the rubber part of your boots on the dirt. :)

Nice to finally get some pity. My wife just shrugged her shoulders, and I feel I'm getting way to little extra service, compared to what I fell my aching arm is worth :)

attachment.php

Well, I was down on the ground clearing some bushes from a steep hillside when I suddenly tipped over. Dont know how it happened, but rolled over and planted my elbow on a rock or something, I guess. Lots of sand and moss, so the doctor had a nice time cleaning it before stiching it up. I got some extra thick stiching thread when he understood what I did for a living and that I most likely would not keep my arm out of work for a weeks time :)

A friend of mine had an aunt I knew pretty well...she slid down a leaf covered hill, scraped herself on a rock and developed a flesh-eating virus that took out most of her hip and thigh. Never know where that stuff comes from...
Just be careful and let gravity be your friend.

Latest posts

Back