Wallet Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shimaze

Wallet Logger
Reaction score
I have proclaimed myself to be a "Wallet Logger". Anyone else care to admit they fall into that category too? Just wondering...

Shimaze

Wallet logger, eh. Cool, how many bdf do you get out of a wallet, what's the average dbh of the wallets you log in your region. Can you skid them with a tractor or do ya need a bigger dedicated skidder. Are there many invasive species a wallet logger needs to watch our for. What felling technie works best for a heavy leaning wallet.
Are they highly valuable

I apologize for not explaining in the original post

A wallet logger is something I invented and it comes from the term wallet biker. A wallet biker is someone that has enough money to buy their way into an exclusive group that most people have to earn the way into. A wallet biker is a derogatory term tossed around on the Harley forums that is jokingly used to describe someone that has enough money to buy a Harley and pretend to be a biker, but they are not really a biker. The term wallet biker is often used to describe a doctor or lawyer that rides a very expensive Harley.

As it applies to me, I bought professional grade saws and equipment that professional loggers uses, but I am not a professional logger. That is why I call myself a wallet logger because I spent the money that professional loggers do, but lack the skills and experience that a professional has. I hope to earn and learn my way to becoming an experienced chainsaw hobbyist and to one day break free from the dubious distinction of wallet logger.

This thread may be better suited for the Joke and Funny Picture section of the forum as it really does not help advance the hobby of chainsaws or the professional trade of logging. And for that, please accept my apologizes

A wallet logger is something I invented and it comes from the term wallet biker. A wallet biker is someone that has enough money to buy their way into an exclusive group that most people have to earn the way into. A wallet biker is a derogatory term tossed around on the Harley forums that is jokingly used to describe someone that has enough money to buy a Harley and pretend to be a biker, but they are not really a biker. The term wallet biker is often used to describe a doctor or lawyer that rides a very expensive Harley.

As it applies to me, I bought professional grade saws and equipment that professional loggers uses, but I am not a professional logger. That is why I call myself a wallet logger because I spent the money that professional loggers do, but lack the skills and experience that a professional has. I hope to earn and learn my way to becoming an experienced chainsaw hobbyist and to one day break free from the dubious distinction of wallet logger.

This thread may be better suited for the Joke and Funny Picture section of the forum as it really does not help advance the hobby of chainsaws or the professional trade of logging. And for that, please accept my apologizes
You’re okay. I get it.

Never heard the term “wallet biker” before but fully understand your explanation, since I bought a brand new 562XP mostly for cutting firewood about three years ago guess I’m somewhat a wallet logger myself.

I'm right here along with ya man.

A poulan wildthing will send you to the e.r. as quick as a pro saw!

TROOF.

Back in my misspent youth we were at an Easyrider Rodeo in Chillicothe and a guy must have owned every Harley clothing accessory made, plus HD dice valve stem caps on his brand new dresser, yep, used the term wallet biker myself. Look at my saws, all I cut is firewood and 95% of that is down trees, yep, I qualify.

I know the term wallet biker well is to say it quite often. My first bike was a long time ago a 1969 900cc sprotster kick only. Came to me in "sat in barn for along time, it might have run when it was stored" condition. Rebuilt it frame up. Rode the pi$$ out of it till I could afford a worn out 2001 superglide. Rebuilt that to the point I sold it a few years ago. Rode them both year round, Rai .Or sun or snow. Let me tell you a Harley in 3" of snow down a back country road makes for an interesting ride.

Oh and just cause you buy top of the lime gear doesn't mean your a wallet logger. Just means you would rather buy it once and be happy.

Latest posts

Back