Wanted, Aspen Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaytee

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I've been looking for aspen trees for awhile now and the only thing I've found was from the National Arbor Foundation. I bought two of theirs but they were VERY small, 'bout a foot tall and about the size of a soda straw. Looking for something in the 2 to 3 foot range. Any help would be appreciated. And we live in Southwest Missouri and according to the zone maps, we should be okay.:cheers:

I've got a whole bunch. Nothing in the 2-3' range. Most of my stuff is 12" DBH to 18" DBH. I will give you a great deal! (Since you're an AS member and all.:) )

Try Lawyer Nursery, carino nursery, pikes peak nursery or musser forests. google them to get their websites

I had a nice row of Lombardy poplars about 40 ft tall and 12 yrs aold and all died within 2 yrs of canker any poplar/cottonwood/aspen grow super fast and usualy die very young.Some hybrid poplars resist disease better but then get gigantic and die after maybe 20 - 30 yrs anyhow of old age

Latest posts

Back