wanted free hard wood logs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunny100

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
im looking for free hard wood logs
for firewood
im in the lebanon,pa area

Me too, still waiting for my free delivered and stacked hardwood firewood. Real close by! Transport is of course on you....
And when you are.done stacking, my garden needs cleaning too!

Garden cleaning for free, yes please, I have still got a few rows of potatoes in the ground, so digg those first please, I like them sorted before storage so I have baking potatoes separated. I wish I knew we were getting free homeowner labor here I would have asked earlier.

im looking for free hard wood logs
for firewood
im in the lebanon,pa area

You & I guess several 1000 other people, BUT, I find most other folk either have to pay coin of the realm, exchange for something the log owner requires, OR, cut, split, & stack yourself. Still good luck to you in your quest for something for nothing, & if & when you find some come back & tell us the source, & we"ll all be around

I must be too nice. I'm bucking and splitting the broken oak in the included photos free of charge just so I can get some of the wood for firewood. As well as try some techniques and get more experience. Will see if the homeowner will let me take down the rest. This tree was so big it landed on three of their cars and totaled them.

Oak.jpg

I must be too nice. I'm bucking and splitting the broken oak in the included photos free of charge just so I can get some of the wood for firewood. As well as try some techniques and get more experience. Will see if the homeowner will let me take down the rest. This tree was so big it landed on three of their cars and totaled them.

View attachment 366316

You call it nice? I would definitely cut an oak of any variety for free if I was able to keep a good bit of it.

Me too, still waiting for my free delivered and stacked hardwood firewood. Real close by! Transport is of course on you....
And when you are.done stacking, my garden needs cleaning too!

It's like the ad I put on Craigslist with a bunch of a free stuff from a rental house I'm cleaning out... TVs, stereos, furniture, etc. Had several people call wanting me to deliver. When I told them I'd consider at $2/mile they did the "but it says free on Craigslist"... Yeah... free for the item you dummy!

It's like the ad I put on Craigslist with a bunch of a free stuff from a rental house I'm cleaning out... TVs, stereos, furniture, etc. Had several people call wanting me to deliver. When I told them I'd consider at $2/mile they did the "but it says free on Craigslist"... Yeah... free for the item you dummy!
You did see my delivery address...

;)

Latest posts

Back