• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED stihl 029 ms290 oil pump, clutch, and drum sprocket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1193

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I need an oil pump, clutch and drum for a stihl 029 I'm repairing. cheaper the better. essentially I need everything on the drive side of the engine due to a donkey running it with a broken clutch and tearing apart the oiler. going to need that small plastic fitting coming out of the oiler as well. sprocket needs to be 3/8. let me know what you have and your asking price, thanks.

I need an oil pump, clutch and drum for a stihl 029 I'm repairing. cheaper the better. essentially I need everything on the drive side of the engine due to a donkey running it with a broken clutch and tearing apart the oiler. going to need that small plastic fitting coming out of the oiler as well. sprocket needs to be 3/8. let me know what you have and your asking price, thanks.

I figure this guy here has what you may need. Check it out! You may need to sign in to view the for sale section. Login

Good luck finding what you need.

029 parts

send me your e-mail i will send pics and a price thanks dale

if your still looking for the parts let me know i have every thing sitting from a parts saw its yours for the price of shipping

Latest posts

Back