Wanted to buy:stihl 036 Muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross_scott

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking to buy a muffler to go on my 034 that I put a 036 piston and cylinder onto as I would like to have a muffler that fits properly instead of having spacers to compensate the gap created between the case and the front of the muffler. wouldn't mind a dual port/performance enhancing muffler if they are available for the 036.can only pay by western union (have no CC so can't use paypal). also looking for a zama c3a carb to replace the hk43b tillotson I am currently running on it (if this is available from a new zealand member I will consider a swap on the carb with it being local it runs sweet but apparently is now the wrong carb since i put the 036 piston and cylinder on the saw)

saw dealers are too blinking expensive here in new zealand for new parts

Requirements:
good condition with no holes or splits and must still have spark arresting capabilities as I do use it in the forest for thinning pines, as for carb that needs to be in top condition aswell as it needs to be able to go on and just require tuning for our climate

reasonable price (don't mind being quoted in USD as I can convert currency from USD to NZD)

Post what you have available in this thread with asking price incl shipping and I will pm you regarding the goods on offer

cheers and have a nice day

Ross

Back