Was there a 064 red-eye???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SawTroll

Information Collector
Reaction score
There is a saw referred to as a "064 digital" on a Swedish site - but I never heard of a red-eye version of the 064 before....:confused:

C:\Documents and Settings\Dag\Mine dokumenter\Mine bilder\064 digital.jpg

Last edited:
Late 1990-early 1992. By around March of '92 (from what I remember) or so the CDIC coil was out of the system (too many failures.)

I was on the hotshot crew in '91 and we bought two brand new red-light 066s that October.

Late 1990-early 1992. By around March of '92 (from what I remember) or so the CDIC coil was out of the system (too many failures.)

I was on the hotshot crew in '91 and we bought two brand new red-light 066s that October.

Thanx - about what I thought. :)

I will pass on it........

Not all FW's have two slots.

if it runs, swap nothing. Tuning is not worse than a Husky ;). If not, you might need to get another FW.

Troll, that's a clean looking 064. If the price is right, you should really consider jumping on it! It even has a little bar on it just for you! :cool:

I remember seeing RL 066s in the dealer in late '93 when I bought my 036.

There was red light saws in stock in a lot of dealerships for long after they had ceased using the CDIC module on the assembly line...

Just like a lot of dealerships have MS-650s now after Stihl's blowout sale in '07.

Latest posts

Back