We need an emergency hotline

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Press 3 if you woke up with a garage full of saws and can't back the car out

Something like this???

Sawgarage001.jpg

When my ex girlfriend went o complaining bout all the saws ,
her remarks were" just how many dad gum saws do you need.
my reply , just how many dam pairs of shoes do u need.
atleast all my saws can serve a purpose , you didnt complain when i was cutting tornado damage out of your moms yard. HMMMMM. or the 400 times you wanted to build a fire...

with over 100 saws currectly residing in my shop i have never payed over 100 dollars for a single saw . including 090's 084 075 066'ssss 044'ssssssssss

"Just say No"--- On second thought, buy 'em all.

I'm doing better now than in the past. I've culled-out alot of junk, and try to go for only the ones that trip my trigger. Only problem is, too many still trip my trigger. :)

Hey Man call me anytime. I have a prerecorded hotline message on the cell. It says don't be a wimp just buy it and run home like you stole it.

ok I need the hotline now...we really need to get a phone number exchange going...I cant believe you guys are eating turkey instead of helping me out in my time of need

ok I need the hotline now...we really need to get a phone number exchange going...I cant believe you guys are eating turkey instead of helping me out in my time of need

BUY IT! Regret having it later, instead of regretting you dont have it :hmm3grin2orange:

Howdy,
You could try the 12 step plan. When you see a saw you can't live without, take 12 steps back and think about what your wife will say. Then buy it. At least you won't be as surprised when she says it.
Regards
Gregg

I elect Gregg, he is a reasonable man and we have his phone number.

sounds good to me. not too sure he wants folks calling him all day and night.

Gregg.....when are you available after hours to take AS memebers CAD calls? It seems that there is a growing need. We're not asking for much...... just a 24 hour cel number would be enough. I know at times I ask for more than I should......but...but.......well you know......we can't help ourselves!

Last edited:
How awful! Here I have been thinking that the 12 step plan involved a 12 pack 0f my favorite beer! Now this theory is going to have to be put to the test.My local Husky dealer has a new 353 on his display along with a NEW 350.I plan to try out this theory tomorrow. I am now waiting for the Cowboys to make a miraculous comeback, Ken

I second that. You're still agonizing over your Christmas/Birthday saw.............well getcha a Thanksgiving saw first!:ices_rofl::popcorn:

Not agonizing...just waiting...dad is getting it for me. But I find this Makita...and that familiar feeling is back

We need to all go on the Dr. Phill Show to tell him how NORMAL we are, and how screwed-up the rest of the world is. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back