We need to help Cody!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
Reaction score
Hey fellas, one of our great members here is being overrun by uneducated hippies on his YouTube video.

Please thumbs up his video to counteract all the negatives. If you read the comments, these hypocrites have no clue at all. If he receives too many negs, YouTube might pull the video.

If you have Facebook, share it with your friends so they can help.

Falling Old Growth Redwood. Humboldt County CA 2002 - YouTube

Last edited:
Great Vid I liked it a lot. Hate to see it removed it's nice to see a pro at work no matter wheter it is old growth or faifly young trees. I also dislike people who have no concept of tree health bashing someone who does this for a living.

Great Vid I liked it a lot. Hate to see it removed it's nice to see a pro at work no matter wheter it is old growth or faifly young trees. I also dislike people who have no concept of tree health bashing someone who does this for a living.

Youtube isn't going to pull a video just because it has negative votes. I see videos on there all the time that have 3 likes, and 10,000 dislikes
and they're still going fine. It's a free country and every one has a right to an opinion.

What we can do is fight ignorance with tact and intelligence and continue to give such videos a thumbs up.

Thanks for recruiting some help for me pard :) I need all I can get. Gettin overwhelmed by tree huggers. Jeez, a guy cuts an old growth Redwood and the keyboard, tough guy, tree huggers come out of the wood work. I actually had to turn off ratings for my other videos because some of the maggots are down thumbin me. How could you down thumb some of those vids with my cute little Wife runnin her chainsaw? Maggots will do anything. Too bad they are too chicken#### to upload some videos for all the world to see...Anyhow, thanks to all who help :)

Cody, my Old Growth killing friend. The bastards are here on AS too. There are a few of my old photos that generate hate mail almost everytime, somehow they got my e-mail addy, I have collected over 40 different usernames. The type of hatred spewed is astonishing, the personal threats range from just beating me to a pulp, to flat out murder. Eh, I have invited them to try.

Come and get me, ya peter puffers.

finger.jpg

oaks009.jpg

Cody, be proud of who you are, what you have done, are doing and will do. You are one of the very few who set sharp, hot steel to an OG Redwwod.

yeah the vid was cool as hell, with some of those comments you'da thought you dropped that redwood on some activists!! :rock:

now i'm not sayin you should have, but you should have!!

Cody, my Old Growth killing friend. The bastards are here on AS too. There are a few of my old photos that generate hate mail almost everytime, somehow they got my e-mail addy, I have collected over 40 different usernames. The type of hatred spewed is astonishing, the personal threats range from just beating me to a pulp, to flat out murder. Eh, I have invited them to try.

Come and get me, ya peter puffers.

finger.jpg

oaks009.jpg

Cody, be proud of who you are, what you have done, are doing and will do. You are one of the very few who set sharp, hot steel to an OG Redwwod.

Oh I am definitely proud of it pard. Peter puffers...all of em :)

Yep be proud! Even though I am glad there is old growth left, and sure some even Randy may have a regret or two. It is part of history, and many would not want to take it back. I love the pics, books videos whatever. Have since I was a little kid, and new what a saw or ax was.:msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back