We need to help Cody!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for recruiting some help for me pard :) I need all I can get. Gettin overwhelmed by tree huggers. Jeez, a guy cuts an old growth Redwood and the keyboard, tough guy, tree huggers come out of the wood work. I actually had to turn off ratings for my other videos because some of the maggots are down thumbin me. How could you down thumb some of those vids with my cute little Wife runnin her chainsaw? Maggots will do anything. Too bad they are too chicken#### to upload some videos for all the world to see...Anyhow, thanks to all who help :)

They did upload a video and it was most moronic video I have ever seen , it was a bunch of tree hugging hippies sitting around mourning trees EarthFirst Mourning Loss of a Tree - Crying & Screaming - YouTube Good job on the tree .

Thumbs up all day!!:msp_thumbup:These what ever you want to call them dont know s**t about making a real living and doing something productive instead they just sit on their behinds and talk trash over a computer.

Okay Cody, which member are ya? Anyway always here to help a brother out. So I joined you tube, so I could post, and I did then shared your video on my face book wall. It should generate some love, most of my friends are loggers, some kind of chainsaw men, and hunters. Even a few hippy's who hunt fish, and cut wood too! Look me up on FB Norm Green

Okay Cody, which member are ya? Anyway always here to help a brother out. So I joined you tube, so I could post, and I did then shared your video on my face book wall. It should generate some love, most of my friends are loggers, some kind of chainsaw men, and hunters. Even a few hippy's who hunt fish, and cut wood too! Look me up on FB Norm Green

Norm, he's papacodes on the Tube. He's Tarzan Tree on FB as well.

I'm fix'n to friend ya on FB.

It is sad that people have nothing better to do than bad mouth other making a living on the internet. Its an awesome video Cody thanks for sharing.

Drag a piece of cardboard with ya this week, and save a punkin in your strip for Cody. Make a little sign and hang it on the tree, and get a picture of it going over.

Maybe write: "For the dirty hippies" :laugh:
I still have some 40" plus cottan woods to take down the "hippes" prolly wont care what species they are thell just notice they are over 10 inches in diameter and cry. Give me somthin to do if Mntngals feelin ok next week
By the way gave some likes.

I still have some 40" plus cottan woods to take down the "hippes" prolly wont care what species they are thell just notice they are over 10 inches in diameter and cry. Give me somthin to do if Mntngals feelin ok next week
By the way gave some likes.

I plan on making a nice video with an "Old Growth" Spruce. . . I need Paw Paw (Jake) to come out and help me with it.

It's gonna be priceless. :D

I was under the impression that the federal government has National forests for the greenies/hippies....they should leave the private forests to those who know how to manage timber. I guess the greenies haven't heard the trivia that there are 50% more forestland now than there was at the end of WWII.

Latest posts

Back