whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ever get the feeling you lost track of a job(s) that you got the go ahead on already? :bang:

Did some ground cutting yesterday, then some tractor work, a little climbing, and then back out front to the bucket, where I took three trees off the work order in one set up. Sure glad I didn't have to climb those like a jackass, I was getting thirsty. Just sayin'.
View attachment 257997

Last edited:
And this has been bothering me: customer told me a guy said 6k for the job me and my moron (he's okay) did yesterday for $1500. Normally I would just say whatever, is what it is, but I was under the impression that these guys were a respectable outfit. I can't figure it out... I mean if you're not interested in the job, fine, but why embarrass yourself by throwing a number like that at it?? I don't get it.. and I think the customer seems like a legit, middle class, normal guy.. so I believe him. Wtf??

And this has been bothering me: customer told me a guy said 6k for the job me and my moron (he's okay) did yesterday for $1500. Normally I would just say whatever, is what it is, but I was under the impression that these guys were a respectable outfit. I can't figure it out... I mean if you're not interested in the job, fine, but why embarrass yourself by throwing a number like that at it?? I don't get it.. and I think the customer seems like a legit, middle class, normal guy.. so I believe him. Wtf??

You LOWBALLER :poke:

Maybe that guy started out as a completely demanding dumbass and that 1rst price scared him back into shape? :laugh:

I climbed today a 30 ft pear tree so I could pole snip 2 huge pieces , almost a full 1" a piece , I didn't want to get all hard core like that after lunch but I couldn't even get it with 4 section of pole , and hey that why they pay me the big bucks , right !!!!!

Sounds like you needed one of those high reach rope dope chain saws, I have one slightly used I would be happy to send you. :laugh:
Sorry man, I just could not help myself and if you are not laughing there is something wrong with you.

Maybe that guy started out as a completely demanding dumbass and that 1rst price scared him back into shape? :laugh:

You might onto something there (unfortunately). I gotta meet with this guy again tomorrow morning, cuz I missed a #### hair little strip of grass-like saplings. Lol.. I look at it as though I'm "honing my people skills". I see the pita ones as a challenge/test of skills. Seriously. I did (almost knowingly) miss it. No biggie, I fix.

Sounds like you needed one of those high reach rope dope chain saws, I have one slightly used I would be happy to send you. :laugh:
Sorry man, I just could not help myself and if you are not laughing there is something wrong with you.

Looks like fitting device for some to wear as a necklace ! With one end tied to the bumper of there car :rock:

Another climber and myself craned out six lodge poles pines. Three for him three for me, was a pretty fun and rewarding day. Excellent weather too, however tomorrows forecast looks nasty.

2day...

removed a dead walnut...got down to the last 8 feet and hit concrete... destroyed my chain instantly and pissed me the #### off... cut it at grade... dropped and skidded it out... went thru a lot 2 avoid messing up the grass but it was all in vain...

Instead of sitting around on my dime surfing the net , flipping tree gear, and pretending you're a tree climber you fight some phuckin crime.... just sayin

dude your dime... please you know you have not paid taxes in years, if ever. What crawled up your shorts... you take another DUI pinch or something and need someone to blame? You want to be a tough guy come on down to Ct and take a ride with me in the ghetto. I am placing you on the ignore list... you have never had anything good to add here and I doubt you ever will.

I have no problem with with that shat hole only difference between there and here is they laid off their real cops... so Ill leave my climbing gear home and bring my dog and my piece we can see which one they like better.

dude your dime... please you know you have not paid taxes in years, if ever. What crawled up your shorts... you take another DUI pinch or something and need someone to blame? You want to be a tough guy come on down to Ct and take a ride with me in the ghetto. I am placing you on the ignore list... you have never had anything good to add here and I doubt you ever will.

I will do a ride along if you come down here and go to Camden with me once to do some tree work , yea were big in that ghetto , but hey I am big anywhere LOL

I will do a ride along if you come down here and go to Camden with me once to do some tree work , yea were big in that ghetto , but hey I am big anywhere LOL

I have no problem with with that shat hole only difference between there and here is they laid off their real cops... so Ill leave my climbing gear home and bring my dog and my piece we can see which one they like better.

Back