whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is happening here man all my posts are disappearing like HOLDEN'S dignity :hmm3grin2orange:

His biggest problem is he is an Oldirty wannabe, truth is he could not hold a candle to OD climbing or insulting people. I miss that prick around here.

He's a joke for real man and ignore is for chicks bro , if you step in #### with new boots do you ignore it or just wipe it off ? Same premise

Im doing it in the interest of self preservation... I have new found friend and I may be on the short list for the door if I do not change my ways.

His biggest problem is he is an Oldirty wannabe, truth is he could not hold a candle to OD climbing or insulting people. I miss that prick around here.

Yea me too I wish that stupid #### knew when to shut his trap , and just take his medicine like the rest of us ! But he was selfish LOL and now we all are missing him LOL and he hated me ? But I learned to real enjoy him cause if you not he would make it hurt like a strap made of broken glass ! Maybe beans can pull some strings but I think that's a closed issue :hmm3grin2orange:

He's a joke for real man and ignore is for chicks bro , if you step in #### with new boots do you ignore it or just wipe it off ? Same premise

Ignore , what a joke if you can't handle some internet b.s how you make it through life is beyond me. T-pig, settle down you crazy phuck you make my crazy italian girlfriend seem like a stoner. You fly off the handle on half your posts and are as valuable on this site as a mall cop on coptalk.com.

Ignore , what a joke if you can't handle some internet b.s how you make it through life is beyond me. T-pig, settle down you crazy phuck you make my crazy italian girlfriend seem like a stoner. You fly off the handle on half your posts and are as valuable on this site as a mall cop on coptalk.com.

Yea but your a #### and honestly I have no time for your #### , and I haven't laughed from anything you've said in quite a while so maybe instead of being a taint pimple (annoyance) you can go get laid or kill some nuns or whatever you do to level off !

Holy fack dude it took you 17 minutes to write that reply... you are pathetic... by the way change your profile pic you look scared... its not flattering. I bet she is a real prize, i guess real men are hard to find there.

ignore thing didnt work by the way.

[video=youtube_share;QSo0duY7-9s]http://youtu.be/QSo0duY7-9s[/video]

Holy fack dude it took you 17 minutes to write that reply... you are pathetic... by the way change your profile pic you look scared... its not flattering. I bet she is a real prize, i guess real men are hard to find there.

ignore thing didnt work by the way.

Agreed he doesn't photo well that profile picture looks like newbie scaredy cat and the other of him looks like some dude that bought the entire fall collection of tree guy gear and read 13 hours of directions to figure out how to use it , or watched 10 hours of YouTube videos LOL whichever works both ways

Look even my son thinks HOLDEN sucks ass
8edebyhu.jpg
and this is how a "tree guy" photos that sirs is the real deal right there
e2eqasep.jpg
LOL god I love those pics

Holly crap 7 minutes and counting typing his reply, I hope this literary work of art is better then that last gem.

Yea but your a #### and honestly I have no time for your #### , and I haven't laughed from anything you've said in quite a while so maybe instead of being a taint pimple (annoyance) you can go get laid or kill some nuns or whatever you do to level off !

Ahh buddy you got plenty of free time. You got thousands of posts here you aint that busy.From the pretenders playing tree guy,or playing with a big shot, you guys are all great. Just need a thicker skins is all. Got a solid crane removal with a new log loader on tuesday coming up, I know youll be waiting.

Ahh buddy you got plenty of free time. You got thousands of posts here you aint that busy.From the pretenders playing tree guy,or playing with a big shot, you guys are all great. Just need a thicker skins is all. Got a solid crane removal with a new log loader on tuesday coming up, I know youll be waiting.

YEA I will be on the edge of my seat waiting for a video of some hardcore tree work from the heir of tree services ! I don't ever remember claiming that I am too busy to post up here ! You on the other hand post 2xs a month and somehow it seems to be 2 too many

Last edited:

WTF total let down. All that time for that again. What happened you used your two jokes and your finished? I got your thick skin for you.

WTF total let down. All that time for that again. What happened you used your two jokes and your finished? I got your thick skin for you.

You'll wait your turn that was a put down meant for me ! Yours will be coming soon he's taking a minute to deflate his head it doesn't fit through the bathroom door and he just broke the seal :msp_sneaky:

My god its a good thing he doesnt have to earn his living with his brain... I dont know whats slower, his replies or me lardthrusting... who am I kidding its his replies.

Latest posts

Back