whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like your flirting with injury or death using such a small machine to push over trees. Keep doing it and your gonna hurt someone. A bobcat with a backhoe attachment is in no way anywhere big enough of a machine to push over trees. I wouldn't even use a rubber tire backhoe.

A friend of mine was pushing with his compact Kubota the other day; It don't matter to me how big a machine but anybody who wants to try can, I'll stand over here and cringe.

cell phone lot

So the other day I'm waiting for my sons flight to arrive in one of those new cell phone lots, pretty cool, innovative, forward thinking, uses current technology and the cops spend less time chasing people out of the loading zone....but can someone explain to me the handicap parking spaces.:bang::bang::bang:

It almost sent me up a tree.

Rolled out of the shop this morning at 630 a.m.,. Just left the shop now
It's funny I did crane work at nigh thought it was such a craz thought it was such a crazy thing, now my guys are so used to it I wonder how man I wonder how many years of your life you lose from doin of your life you lose from doing storm work stuff like this.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marquis-Tree-Service/277283385445?ref=stream

Last edited:
A friend of mine was pushing with his compact Kubota the other day; It don't matter to me how big a machine but anybody who wants to try can, I'll stand over here and cringe.

Sliced bread? Bad idea, you can cut yourself, better just to chunk it out.

attachment.php

Do your friends a favor, if you are going to quote, take out the image so everyone does not have to see it over and over and over..........

Last edited:
Rolled out of the shop this morning at 630 a.m.,. Just left the shop now
It's funny I did crane work at nigh thought it was such a craz thought it was such a crazy thing, now my guys are so used to it I wonder how man I wonder how many years of your life you lose from doin of your life you lose from doing storm work stuff like this.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marquis-Tree-Service/277283385445?ref=stream

Sounds like you need to get some sleep and it also sounds like you hit the nail right on the head now didn't you?

Did some climbing for my friend's company. Removed 3 basswoods next to and overhanging a cottage.

Thankful the hard rain held off, but the off and on drizzle made for a slower removal. With the trees done by 1:30, the bucket truck 3/4 full and a steady rain starting, we called it a day.

Since we were close to the arborist supply store we decided to drop in.

So much for the days wages :laugh:

a4y4eny2.jpg
eduha6u9.jpg
eryse3u3.jpg
hung up this nice little 16" /80ft cherry whole , took a few minutes to get it unstuck from the maple but we did this to warm up the day ! No biggie but anyway had a second to grab a few pics

Sold a bobcat a month or so ago and picked up one of these today with a 4 in 1 bucket for it. We have a little 2305 and it has worked so well for us i figured a bigger one would be better. ill get some better pics tomorrow when they drop it off. Just cant get the bobcats to the worksite half the time due to terrain the little 2305 always got there just couldn't do any heavy lifting the 3720 has a capacity of around 2500#. I tried to buy a mini but just still cant bite the bullet i needed something to push snow also i would be freezing on a mini. Still have a T300 but will probably sell it also and get a tele handler.

View attachment 260331

Last edited:
Back