whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you werent tied in?

Yea to what when they fell they ripped down all the smaller little cranes around them , all I had was that crappy little chestnut oak to my left , but I was loading that poor tree with 2 fters to clear the roof , then I whacked that out cause it was loose in the ground as well ! I wasn't gonna tie into that , if it got ripped down I woulda followed it right to the ground

Sold a bobcat a month or so ago and picked up one of these today with a 4 in 1 bucket for it. We have a little 2305 and it has worked so well for us i figured a bigger one would be better. ill get some better pics tomorrow when they drop it off. Just cant get the bobcats to the worksite half the time due to terrain the little 2305 always got there just couldn't do any heavy lifting the 3720 has a capacity of around 2500#. I tried to buy a mini but just still cant bite the bullet i needed something to push snow also i would be freezing on a mini. Still have a T300 but will probably sell it also and get a tele handler.

View attachment 260331

Matt funny you mentioned and posted that! Today we were removing some dead maples in a seniors estate home kinda place, and my friend who does the landscaping, snow removal etc brings out that exact tractor with an awesome set of grapples, way better then my bobcat and a mini could ever have! After all the debris gets cleared out he slapped on his tump grinder and demoed 2 30" stumps in no time! he has the turf tires on. Now has me thinking! :msp_biggrin: Also left no marks on the lawn with the turf tires.

Matt funny you mentioned and posted that! Today we were removing some dead maples in a seniors estate home kinda place, and my friend who does the landscaping, snow removal etc brings out that exact tractor with an awesome set of grapples, way better then my bobcat and a mini could ever have! After all the debris gets cleared out he slapped on his tump grinder and demoed 2 30" stumps in no time! he has the turf tires on. Now has me thinking! :msp_biggrin: Also left no marks on the lawn with the turf tires.

My buddy has a similar JD. No cab though, but has a backhoe attachment and a snowblower. Cab would be nice in the winter.:)

Devon,
Here is a pic of Mike's grapple trailer.
260462d1351816523-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351816521-540435-jpg
View attachment 260462

Last edited:
Well, I got a couple of climber's hired this week,(newb's).
So rather than break out the last few MS200T's I got still in the box, I got the Echo CS355T,
It will be a fight between the MS201T v/s CS355T.
Starts tomorrow, if it work's out, I ain't never breaking those 200's out!
Jeff:msp_biggrin:

Riveting LOL

Sorry lardass I will hoist a fat guy up onto our log pile tomorrow and get a couple shots of him sitting on a log for you.
You ever try and take any pics of night work? They always come out like ####. I thought it looked cool a. Climber making a cut right over the transformer...

Sorry lardass I will hoist a fat guy up onto our log pile tomorrow and get a couple shots of him sitting on a log for you.
You ever try and take any pics of night work? They always come out like ####. I thought it looked cool a. Climber making a cut right over the transformer...

Damn tough crowd lighten up a bit, sounds like someones jealous. What takes you a fleet to handle "lardazz" only needs a starter saddle, rope and a saw. You pay out the azz , when this guy only requires a poorboy and a milkshake.

Now that's funny man !

LOL I would appreciate the time you took to give me a laugh to stage a fat guy on the log pile hiding his lunch like a squirrel ! :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, I got a couple of climber's hired this week,(newb's).
So rather than break out the last few MS200T's I got still in the box, I got the Echo CS355T,
It will be a fight between the MS201T v/s CS355T.
Starts tomorrow, if it work's out, I ain't never breaking those 200's out!
Jeff:msp_biggrin:

the price of the ms200 is going through the roof on fleabag. I could see them going for $1500 IN 2 YEARS. Wish I had a tractor trailer full.

I got the 3720 I think it's 44hp to me it's the best of both worlds, the lifting capabilities of a skid steer but not as limited by terrain. I got the 4+1 bucket so I didn't have to switch between grapple and bucket. can scoop and still grab. I've had two bobcats and in speed/versatility comparison I have to say the tractor smokes it. I put the cab on it so I can plow my lot with it, i had them send a snow blade with it. Go look at one of these things at the dealer the cabs are amazing even has USB hook ups for iPods and so on, a few people can fit in the cab very roomy.

I think it lifts 2500#, 1500# all the way up.

Was your buddy running his stump grinder off the 3 point, PTO driven? I'd like to see on run if the price was decent I'd pick one up just so I didn't need two machines on a job site.

Last edited:
You came through big for me lardio. I was wondering how many pictures I had a post before somebody would criticize me. Nice to have a little humor to break up the 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. shift

There were a lot more laughs around here when we had OD painting vivid images involving BBDs and that old senile blowhard TV spouting off nonsense about things he has no understanding of.
I don't miss The Asinine Aerialist even if his posts about revolutionizing the tree care industry with his lawn more we always hilarious, I always felt he was more of a con man and a fraud then a tree guy.
oh well I guess there is plenty of humor left in lardio, lard thrusting for dummies should be up for an award as one of the funniest things on the net. Well besides of course the side work justin accused eddie of doing to pay the bills at a local bar...
Nice rigging Lardio, I do miss that technical climbing and rigging, ever since got married to all this iron I don't get to climb much anymore...she might be evil, over demanding and controlling but at least looks dam good going down the road.

There were a lot more laughs around here when we had OD painting vivid images involving BBDs and that old senile blowhard TV spouting off nonsense about things he has no understanding of.
I don't miss The Asinine Aerialist even if his posts about revolutionizing the tree care industry with his lawn more we always hilarious, I always felt he was more of a con man and a fraud then a tree guy.
oh well I guess there is plenty of humor left in lardio, lard thrusting for dummies should be up for an award as one of the funniest things on the net. Well besides of course the side work justin accused eddie of doing to pay the bills at a local bar...
Nice rigging Lardio, I do miss that technical climbing and rigging, ever since got married to all this iron I don't get to climb much anymore...she might be evil, over demanding and controlling but at least looks dam good going down the road.
I get it , I have 2 trucks 2 chippers and 2 stump cutters a bobcat mini and that's it ! And for now I am good with that hell even guys that are just starting out have more then me , I can't be bothered with that nonsense , I have 2 small children and a wife in school full time , my personal life dictates what I have time for at work and right now it doesn't afford new trucks and additions to what I have , that's a choice I am alright with . If my son wants to inherit this deal he can blow it up and hopefully surpass anything I ever did if not I will deposit all the trucks and chippers at the local scrapyard and persue my real passion , being the head keymaker at the home depot , talk about a job that has zero streSs , well that's the one 7am start work and 501pm all you'll see are lardios tailights through the smoking back tires , prolly be divorced by then my wife will get a good job and realize she has a 280lb anchor holding her back ! Anyway all I say is #### it whatever I really only care about hanging with the family and riding my bike and watching my son catch fish LOL

Why so serious eddie?
That sounds like a good set up.
You won't ever hear me saying #### about someone's choice on the size of their company. Pros and cons to EVERY choice.
I was saying I miss the humor around here

Don't take anything I say as serious , I am fried , I have 9 stops over the last five days that I haven't billed or completed any work orders , and as I was typing the homeowner just reamed me a new ass cause I cut his 50by70 tarp in half to fit his roof , cheap bastard is #####ing over a 80.00 tarp that he's gonna get paid for anyway , I don't get people , at all anymore , I mean really its a ####### tarp , guy sticks his head into the truck window , shoulda rolled it up and pinched his gigantic hoagie nose ! Left turn clyde !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take anything I say as serious , I am fried , I have 9 stops over the last five days that I haven't billed or completed any work orders , and as I was typing the homeowner just reamed me a new ass cause I cut his 50by70 tarp in half to fit his roof , cheap bastard is #####ing over a 80.00 tarp that he's gonna get paid for anyway , I don't get people , at all anymore , I mean really its a ####### tarp , guy sticks his head into the truck window , shoulda rolled it up and pinched his gigantic hoagie nose ! Left turn clyde !!!!!!!!!!!

Now I guess it was beyond you to fold it?

Latest posts

Back