whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snow day here.

new member here and i've noticed a few things. guys who have no clue chime in too much with nonsensical blahblahblah. is that the case in this whole forum?

has jeff lovesbum offered anything useful in any of the thousands of post he has made. will it be a looooong read to see if he ever has?

what is the bigger joke, woodsman44's climbing ability or the size of eddie's fingers? i think i saw lard fingers a few pages ago.....

snow day here.

new member here and i've noticed a few things. guys who have no clue chime in too much with nonsensical blahblahblah. is that the case in this whole forum?

has jeff lovesbum offered anything useful in any of the thousands of post he has made. will it be a looooong read to see if he ever has?

what is the bigger joke, woodsman44's climbing ability or the size of eddie's fingers? i think i saw lard fingers a few pages ago.....

Holy crap good to have you back Ocean David.

Are we in the second grade here? Pissing in mailboxes???? JUVENILE!

Who pissed in your cheero's? Your the one #####ing cause you probably wont get paid. Oh and blaming it on him because he Albanian. Are you racist? Maybe a little. Maybe you will learn a little something here. I will give you a little lesson. I will go slow for you. Business 101: put everything in writing. I will give you another lesson next week when this one sinks in. Until then, i am gonna drive to conn and look for you house so i can #### on your windshield.

A couple pics of my chipper after i added two more down pressure springs, and hydraulic assist. I got to get it plumbed yet. When this rain stops, i am going to mount my wench, and fabricate fairleads like the manufactures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A couple pics of my chipper after i added two more down pressure springs, and hydraulic assist. I got to get it plumbed yet. When this rain stops, i am going to mount my wench, and fabricate fairleads like the manufactures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

It looks like that will save some hassle but we would rather not hear about yer sexcapades.

Last edited:
There must be something in the water up there in conn. I dont see the funny in that tree pig

This is a WINCH

mile_marker_winch_se12000_electric_winch.jpg

This is a WENCH
(one I wouldn't mind mounting either)

wench-outfit.jpg

you said you were going to "mount your wench"

if you still need further explanations let me know... I will draw you a picture

Last edited:
can you draw me a picture

maybe this will help

This is a mounted winch
(though its not on a chipper)

3352d1259888185-winch-mounting-dscf3156.jpg

This is a mounted WENCH
(also not on a chipper)

history-of-the-world-king.jpg%20alt=

Im am still not sure which you really meant... sorry if your not finding humor in this, dont tell Lebanon Levi on me.

I knew what you meant, i just mis spelled it.

Our wonderful leader and chief is on tv right now passing another useless law that only law abiding people will have to abide by. Most of our leaders and alot of the people in this country got there head so far up there ass, that they cant see daylight.

I just got from the gime. A couple really cute girls teaching zumba to the hefties, sent my brain into a tailspin. I saw some more hefties packed into toight pants in the workout room. They were laying on their bellies, legs spread with some broad plowing one of those big rubber balls into their ass cracks. WTF is that? It was really quite appalling.

I just got from the gime. A couple really cute girls teaching zumba to the hefties, sent my brain into a tailspin. I saw some more hefties packed into toight pants in the workout room. They were laying on their bellies, legs spread with some broad plowing one of those big rubber balls into their ass cracks. WTF is that? It was really quite appalling.

Last last 2 sentences of your post ........... That how I know yer gay ! A woman getting hit in the asscrack will a ball is never a bad thing .

2day...

sore as hell.... took the day off to recover... sharpened chippys blades and organized the shop... cleaned out the work truck... cold out there this morning... when i finished i got a barrage of calls... they were all repeat customers... and every time i hung up the phone i felt a curious anticipation to get my hands in those trees... i love it when you think things are starting to slow and then BAM they all call and tell ya to come a runnin...

Last last 2 sentences of your post ........... That how I know yer gay ! A woman getting hit in the asscrack will a ball is never a bad thing .

I was doing that thing on the , machine where it spreads yer legs then you have to squeeze, hip aductions I think its called, it goes both ways, kinda like you but i did feel self conscious. There was a pretty thick solid girl on the machine next to me, she could have given me a run for my money, I think she was looking at me funny, I don't think men are supposed to use those but they work the buttocks right where you feel it when yer on the spikes... a guy has to able to work a pole.

Went to the CTPA meeting today with a buddy of mine. Heard that my chipper is finally ready, gonna pick it up tomorrow. Sent a guy out to do some ornamental pruning, figure better get something done because it's gonna get COLD soon. Also heard back from the Albanians... gonna get burned for $200 on this deal. Should have stayed away from the beginning.

Back