whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang beautiful day!!!!!
Jeff

-20 celsius here Jeffy! Supposed to be -25 Sunday-Monday! Slammed a couple dead oaks between a house-shed (like a house ) yesterday, was Sunny and -7 no wind. Murphed em! :msp_scared: Went out this morning to take the puppy for a run and she turned around after 1 kilometer! (couldn't blame her!)

Looked at an uprooted oak tree this morning with a friend. Out of my area, but it was kind of his thing. Doubt we will do it because the stump has to go as part of the deal. Finally got my chipper back! only 7 weeks and 3 G's. Gonna use it tomorrow for a prune / removal job. Dropped off some papers for my accountant. Checked on another job that I have, gonna do it this week seeing how the ground is frozen. The Albanians called me, they left payment on their garage door for me. I'm halfway home when he called... I turn around to go get it. Get over there and it's $100 short. I left the money behind, called him back... he says that either I take it or I get nothing, made some really nasty remarks on the message he left me, even included his neighbor in it who I get along with.

Got my winch, and hydraulic assist cylinder finished up today. Crappy picture, i will try to get some better ones tomorrow.

attachment.php

Nice looking setup.

You may want to change that electric winch to a hydraulic one. With continuous use the electric one will overheat. Shouldn't be too hard to plumb a few hydraulic lines.

Nice fab work.

i rarely use it, so i went with a electric one cause it was only $100

Latest posts

Back