whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take your comment with a swig of jack.

Yea 2 tree it's totally OK to be passive aggressive just hide your insecurities in quick little one liners ! And if you defend yourself somehow that makes you a tough guy .............. On the Internet ...................which seems to be a oxymoron ! Nuffin scarier then having a guy 800 miles. Away say there gonna kick your ass !!!!!!

Do any of you buds wanna go campin?:msp_tongue: I just got my Boy Scouts kit all full up of pb and j soes Ima ready. Yeah. we're going need that bottle of Jack, probably a couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta guy who is like a "Bull in a China Shop", dude destroys **** constantly, time to shoot da bull.

Man, stopped by my wood wood splitter buddy's house this morning. He was complaining that his vision is all blurry, and he's having trouble seeing. He was practically stumbling around (sober). I was only there about ten minutes, when his old man showed up to take him to the hospital. Pretty scary... he's one of my oldest friends (my age). He was hit by a car on his bike when he was 13. Suffered some significant brain damage as a result. Really good guy though.. I hope it's nothing serious!! He says he's been having problems since around the beginning of the year. I'm kinda worried.

Got my hands on a 540 demo today , and you can bury a 16" bar and it still pulls , nice saw , heavy as hell but nice
9e2u6a8u.jpg
ga6une5e.jpg
y5u9ypy2.jpg
it will walk all over a 201 and quieter then a 200 t power wise prolly identical

Got my hands on a 540 demo today , and you can bury a 16" bar and it still pulls , nice saw , heavy as hell but nice
9e2u6a8u.jpg
ga6une5e.jpg
y5u9ypy2.jpg
it will walk all over a 201 and quieter then a 200 t power wise prolly identical

If it's identical power wise to a 200T it won't "walk all over a 201", at least it won't walk all over mine. Husky figure out how to balance a top handle with this model or does the nose still fall forward like a stumbling drunk?

If it's identical power wise to a 200T it won't "walk all over a 201", at least it won't walk all over mine. Husky figure out how to balance a top handle with this model or does the nose still fall forward like a stumbling drunk?

No it falls backwards , I can see fatigue on your wrists being a big issue , and yea I have a 201 and it ain't #### compared to this . Have you run one ?

No it falls backwards , I can see fatigue on your wrists being a big issue , and yea I have a 201 and it ain't #### compared to this . Have you run one ?

A 201 or a 540? I've yet to hold a 540 hence my question, but my 201 runs right with if not ahead of any of my 6 200's or anybody else's 200's I have run. If only it would stay running...grrrrrr.

A 201 or a 540? I've yet to hold a 540 hence my question, but my 201 runs right with if not ahead of any of my 6 200's or anybody else's 200's I have run. If only it would stay running...grrrrrr.

I know you have a 201 , so a 540 .... You will see that they are close to making a true acceptable alternate to a 200 , I ordered one I won't have it til middle of march , tried to buy the demo , and I couldn't .

I know you have a 201 , so a 540 .... You will see that they are close to making a true acceptable alternate to a 200 , I ordered one I won't have it til middle of march , tried to buy the demo , and I couldn't .

Cool. I told my saw shop to call me when he gets them in, haven't heard from him yet. I don't really need another top handle but I'm sure I'll buy one because...well, ####ed if I know other than I wanna run one.

Back