whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much they going for Eddie?

Dunno , I offered 650 for the demo and he said that is almost the cost new ? I am guessing 600/700 somewhere In there , badass for sure . I want one though , I ordered a new 338 and husky cancelled the order from the dealer and said they will replaced by the 540 so I ordered one , he's only getting nine to start

Was crazy warm yesterday (14 C 57 F). Set a record for Toronto for Jan. 30.
Today it's snowing. Crazy weather.
The other day I managed to get the ramps mounted. Today, just have to do a few mods to pin them in so they don't fall down while transporting them.
View attachment 276603
Just spoke to my sign maker and he's working on some lettering for the back.
I had an illustrator draw a couple if images for me this spring and I hope to use them in my advertising.
Here is roughly what the back gate will look like:
View attachment 276604
Having some stickers made up as well.

Like this?

276603d1359642881-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359642877-868849-jpg

276604d1359643552-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359643549-338362-jpg

You just preview the post, right click on picture. Copy shortcut, then click on insert image button on toolbar, then click from url. Then paste, deselect box below file name, and click ok.

I have to say, the picture of the mini with log, kinda reminds me of aerial mason and his stiener.

Thanks for the info 2tree. I used to do that on my PC. Hardly on there since I got the iPad. Now I usually upload the pics off the iPhone via tapatalk and surf via the IPad.

I have to say, the picture of the mini with log, kinda reminds me of aerial mason and his stiener.

Thems fighting words :biggrin:

Actually its a Thomas 25G with a BMG. Works pretty good, but since borrowing a Vermeer S600tx I've decided to upgrade to a diesel/tracked machine. There's a used Ditch Witch SK650 that I have my eye on and hope to own soon.:msp_thumbsup:

Thanks for the info 2tree. I used to do that on my PC. Hardly on there since I got the iPad. Now I usually upload the pics off the iPhone via tapatalk and surf via the IPad.

Thems fighting words :biggrin:

Actually its a Thomas 25G with a BMG. Works pretty good, but since borrowing a Vermeer S600tx I've decided to upgrade to a diesel/tracked machine. There's a used Ditch Witch SK650 that I have my eye on and hope to own soon.:msp_thumbsup:

Seems like there is always something bigger and better in this industry that would make your life easier. I know I have quite a big list, expensive one at that.

Been trying to get a mortage to buy a house, and the stupid bank tells me to stop writing so much off. If i pay more taxes, then i can get a mortage as per the fani may, fredy mac mortage mininum requirements. What the hell happen to this goverment saying they were going to help small business. The only thing the administration seems to be helping small business do is go out of business. WTF is this world coming to. I hate where this country is headed more and more everyday. Our four fathers must be rolling in there graves. I feel really bad for my kids, because i am sure this country will really be in the ####ter by the time there my age.

Been trying to get a mortage to buy a house, and the stupid bank tells me to stop writing so much off. If i pay more taxes, then i can get a mortage as per the fani may, fredy mac mortage mininum requirements. What the hell happen to this goverment saying they were going to help small business. The only thing the administration seems to be helping small business do is go out of business. WTF is this world coming to. I hate where this country is headed more and more everyday. Our four fathers must be rolling in there graves. I feel really bad for my kids, because i am sure this country will really be in the ####ter by the time there my age.

I don't mean to kick you while you're down, but what have you personally done to try to change anything? I hear a lot of people complain but very few have any interest in taking action.

I don't mean to kick you while you're down, but what have you personally done to try to change anything? I hear a lot of people complain but very few have any interest in taking action.

If you mean like vote, I sure do. The problem is there is to many welfare and people with there head in the sand that vote these career polititons in. Or do you mean, pay another $20,000 a year in taxes and just throw my receipts in the trash. If you mean something else, tell me what you mean?

If you mean like vote, I sure do. The problem is there is to many welfare and people with there head in the sand that vote these career polititons in. Or do you mean, pay another $20,000 a year in taxes and just throw my receipts in the trash. If you mean something else, tell me what you mean?

Good luck with the mortgage buddy , small business is the plague for lenders , I take 45,000 a year for myself barely what I need to live and I tried to refinance for a better rate and they laughed at me , and get this I only owe 160 and some change on my house ! Do your self a favor collect a check for a solid 6 months to a year and then try again , it looks better to be a employee then a employer anymore

I just hate to pay a crap load of taxes, when i could pay for a new grinder or something else i could use.

I am going to find a private investor to loan me the money.

I'll kick the other side...

Certainty not my area of expertise, but the idea I got was that you're supposed to make it look like you make enough (consistently) to actually pay the mortgage. Paying more taxes, is unfortunately part of that. Maybe you need a new accountant. Just saying.:msp_smile:

I was told the rule of thumb is a 3rd of the entire mortgage should be round about your income for a year , so if your spending 200 , you need to show 70 , just for a year though . I know it's tough man but MDS is right you can't always show a loss or break even , there on to that now

debt to income can be a real killer. I use two banks, two small local banks. The bank I buy all my equipment through dont report to the credit bureaus and my other bank is where I have my house and some other stuff. On my credit report it dosnt show my business debt so my debt to income looks awesome. I would try to get into a small local bank.

Dunno , I offered 650 for the demo and he said that is almost the cost new ? I am guessing 600/700 somewhere In there , badass for sure . I want one though , I ordered a new 338 and husky cancelled the order from the dealer and said they will replaced by the 540 so I ordered one , he's only getting nine to start

My dealer is still on the fence about getting them. If he does, he will need to spend a lot of money on computer software to work on them.
Jeff

debt to income can be a real killer. I use two banks, two small local banks. The bank I buy all my equipment through dont report to the credit bureaus and my other bank is where I have my house and some other stuff. On my credit report it dosnt show my business debt so my debt to income looks awesome. I would try to get into a small local bank.

I heard credit unions are pretty good to .

Latest posts

Back