whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you buying a second home or is this your first ?

This is my first house. It just really gets under my skin that the banks want you to pay more taxes, but yet the bank ceo have most of there money hiden in off shore accounts and what not.

I have never shown i brake even or lose. I have always show a nice profit. Its just way to much red tape. The messed up thing is, I always pay on time and sometimes pay extra on my loans. But i guess that dont mean anything these days. I have been thinking about looking into a credit union. Problem around here, is there is no small banks anymore. They were all bought out by the big banks.

This is my first house. It just really gets under my skin that the banks want you to pay more taxes, but yet the bank ceo have most of there money hiden in off shore accounts and what not.

I have never shown i brake even or lose. I have always show a nice profit. Its just way to much red tape. The messed up thing is, I always pay on time and sometimes pay extra on my loans. But i guess that dont mean anything these days. I have been thinking about looking into a credit union. Problem around here, is there is no small banks anymore. They were all bought out by the big banks.

Trim you're beard to look amish and go see levi for a loan just kidding :wink2:

He's not gonna sell the newest climbing saw ? Seems like a dollar waiting on a dime . Well to each there own I am sure he has reasons .

I went in this morning for some chain's and while waiting, I asked about the 540. The cost of the software to do repair's seems to be their concern. They are Stihl, Husky and Echo. Scott know's,,,,
Jeff

Ground stumps today while one guy was out pruning ornamentals. 1 pine from a job we did a few weeks ago, the rest were all blow-downs from Sandy.

Well broke down and sold my motorcycle today. Didnt really want to, but i wanted to get rid of the payment since i only rode it twice last year for a whopping 40 miles. :(

Went to dealer and checked out this , think for 10 grand I am gonna buy and put the hillbilly cruiser on the back burner for a bit
ty3egaqu.jpg
eju9yqy5.jpg
y3epyhum.jpg

I hear ya.

Both my snowmobiles are for sale. Between the lack of snow/short season, kids growing older and getting their own lives were not going up north much in the winter. Besides, a newer mini is in my future and I don't like payments.

Man it sucks being responsible.

Good deal. I'm guessing at that price no 4X4, auto sucks too, but the cab looks solid. Should make a nice light duty chip truck, provided the miles aren't sky high. :cheers:
nah it's a tight truck , no need for 4x4 already got a few of them , and the mileage is fine , prolly wont chip with it , just to throw wood in ,move the cube trailer that's all I need , trans in those are bullet proof , sure an idiot could smoke one but we do our best not to be dumb or beat on em too hard a d if it smokes its 2K to get rolling again , cheaper then running big trucks all around cheaper insurance ,cheaper maintenance , besides I only run a 15" chipper so the weights fine , and the trailers weighs less then 7 tons loaded so its all good , I have a 96 350 still running strong daily .

Last edited:
Well broke down and sold my motorcycle today. Didnt really want to, but i wanted to get rid of the payment since i only rode it twice last year for a whopping 40 miles. :(

Wise choice my friend, wise choice. Make some more cutbacks and by the end of the year you will have yer 20 percent for a "No Doc" and decent rate.

You sold your bike ? Wow can you ride your house , I mean was that really necessary ? I saw a hilarious commercial about a old man choosing siding over a motorcycle , and now your that guy ! I would have to be really hard up to part with the bikes ........ But hey that's me .......:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back