whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well broke down and sold my motorcycle today. Didnt really want to, but i wanted to get rid of the payment since i only rode it twice last year for a whopping 40 miles. :(

tuhe2ere.jpg
yea well this summer there will be none of this for you ! Just kidding man , your doing the right thing

tuhe2ere.jpg
yea well this summer there will be none of this for you ! Just kidding man , your doing the right thing

I have an 1988 sporty and love riding it, I beat the piss out of it every where I go. I went on a snot run this last november, it was in the 70's but I seen one of my buddies get in a bad wreck and he should of been dead. It really got me thinking, I might sell mine this summer.

tuhe2ere.jpg

it didnt make much sense to keep it. I only rode it 40 miles in 2012. Seems like everytime i took the bike out, i almost had a close call from someone else either pulling out in front of me or something else. There is to many idiots not paying attention on the road anymore. Plus there was something going on with the paint and crome on it. The crome was starting to get pit rust marks, and same with some of the painted areas. Even the foot pegs had rust marks on them. Dealer told me that the warrenty doesnt cover cosmetics. I still have one bike left. Its a 72 Honda 175 Scrambler. Someday, when we get to go to sturgis, i will get my dresser that i want.

Last edited:
Wise choice my friend, wise choice. Make some more cutbacks and by the end of the year you will have yer 20 percent for a "No Doc" and decent rate.

I got the 20 percent. The problem is NO BODY does NO DOC loans anymore. Everything is fany mae / fredy mac loans. I am working on finding a private investor. I already found one, but he wants paid back in a year, and also wants 11% interest.

I have no problem understanding people that enjoy riding a motorcycle. I guess it's the weirdos that try and make some kind of new found identity out of it for themselves that bother me. Just saying. Seems like a bunch of desperate losers in leather to me...

Last edited:
I have no problem understanding people that enjoy riding a motorcycle. I guess it's the weirdos that try and make some kind of new found identity out of it for themselves that bother me. Just saying. Seems like a bunch of desperate losers in leather to me...

Wait ......... What are you talking about ? We are gabbing about bikes and on comes drunks and stinky talking about his boyfriends wardrobe choices , besides riding ##### prolly isn't fun for ya ! It would be fun watching you blow into your intoxicock while kick starting your bike just saying !

Wait ......... What are you talking about ? We are gabbing about bikes and on comes drunks and stinky talking about his boyfriends wardrobe choices , besides riding ##### prolly isn't fun for ya ! It would be fun watching you blow into your intoxicock while kick starting your bike just saying !

Don't be hateful just cuz they don't make leathers to fit that strange, giant deformed body of yours.. lol.

Don't be hateful just cuz they don't make leathers to fit that strange, giant deformed body of yours.. lol.

They do....... But I don't wear that #### , I have always rode bikes , this is the 1st time in my life I've had a license , it's a hobby rummy , maybe instead of wasting away in the gayrage , with gayman you should find one ........ LOL on the gayman

I have an 1988 sporty and love riding it, I beat the piss out of it every where I go. I went on a snot run this last november, it was in the 70's but I seen one of my buddies get in a bad wreck and he should of been dead. It really got me thinking, I might sell mine this summer.

I ride with my wife so it's rarely ever hammer down anymore ! More late afternoon cruises threw the boonies , she took a wicked spill last summer , I mean hardcore bad , she was shaken up bad ....... She may not ride too much anymore , if you let that get in your head it will ruin it for ya , me I am too stupid to know better , but when I ride with my daughter it's putt putt along ....

I ride with my wife so it's rarely ever hammer down anymore ! More late afternoon cruises threw the boonies , she took a wicked spill last summer , I mean hardcore bad , she was shaken up bad ....... She may not ride too much anymore , if you let that get in your head it will ruin it for ya , me I am too stupid to know better , but when I ride with my daughter it's putt putt along ....

Mmmm.... maybe you should listen to your own words, think about what you're actually saying, moron...

After spending half the day with the family, I started to work to fix a few issues with my grinder. I suspected that a keyway fell out on one of the drive wheels. To my surprise, the keyway sheared in half allowing the hub to rotate on the axle. I have never seen a keyway do that before. Got that all fixed up, adjusted the belts, greesed her up and changed / sharpened the two spare sets of teeth. Gotta work on the mini tomorrow. Gotta get the whole fleet back up and running for this up coming week. Its gonna be a pretty busy week.

My employee has asked about learning to climb, so I think I am gonna get him a harness and start to give him some lessons. Teaching him one thing at a time and when he masters that one then teach him another.

Stayed up late Thursday night doing paper work thinking I had Friday off. Nope got a call Friday morning to go do a small job that took all day. So today....I took a nap...for 8 hours....lol now I am wide awake.:mad:

Had to go out on a small emergency job to remove a dead pine off a phone wire, had to set up traffic control, why bother when they fly past at 90 mph and flip you off.

After spending half the day with the family, I started to work to fix a few issues with my grinder. I suspected that a keyway fell out on one of the drive wheels. To my surprise, the keyway sheared in half allowing the hub to rotate on the axle. I have never seen a keyway do that before. Got that all fixed up, adjusted the belts, greesed her up and changed / sharpened the two spare sets of teeth. Gotta work on the mini tomorrow. Gotta get the whole fleet back up and running for this up coming week. Its gonna be a pretty busy week.

My employee has asked about learning to climb, so I think I am gonna get him a harness and start to give him some lessons. Teaching him one thing at a time and when he masters that one then teach him another.

Buy him the tree climbers companion, he will learn alot. Give him some rope so he can practice some knots.

I was just watching a show about gumbo in New Orleans, it looked realy good. What is everyone having to eat for the big party? I think I might try to make some gumbo and a couple dips and of course some little smokies.

Latest posts

Back