whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spent an hour taking me dryer apart cleaning the vent , man was that thing clogged , I think I burnt up the dyson on it .......... So I just put it back exactly the way I found it and will deny ever using it ! LOL :hmm3grin2orange:

It was foggy as hell up north at Pendleton, cold too, it was like 50 sumtin, burrrrrrr. Couldnt see the ocean.......I hate winter

It was 18 degrees here yesturday morning. Think high of 32.

I am sitting at the car dealer right now. Getting a free oil change. for some reason it takes them 1.5 hrs to do it.

Free Humm?

It was 18 degrees here yesturday morning. Think high of 32.

I am sitting at the car dealer right now. Getting a free oil change. for some reason it takes them 1.5 hrs to do it.

Seems to me if the mechanic is doing it for free too, then he has no incentive to get'r'done. Most shops pay flat-rate to their techs. Not sure how that techs getting paid then?
... Wait, what's he doing under the hood for 1 1/2 hours?:msp_scared:

I have done some work with Facebook advertizing, not sure if we got much return out of it. Anyone use it much?

New Crane | Facebook

Sponsored this link, it reached an extra 200 people so far for $10, not sure how that turns into useful leads, or if its worth it. Has anyone tried tracking any ads?

I have another ad up that we have spent a lot more on, reached thousands of views, very few clicks.

Went to replace the broken boogie wheel on the dingo today.

attachment.php

And here is what i found. Its no wonder why it turns hard when you got a log in the grapple.

[video=youtube_share;IUbRW3754ko]http://youtu.be/IUbRW3754ko[/video]

Got to replace 17 wheels @ $47 each. Gonna be a grand after shipping.Ouch!

I will probably replace all 20 wheels and keep the good ones for spares.

Last edited:
Went to replace the broken boogie wheel on the dingo today.

attachment.php

And here is what i found. Its no wonder why it turns hard when you got a log in the grapple.

[video=youtube_share;IUbRW3754ko]http://youtu.be/IUbRW3754ko[/video]

Got to replace 17 wheels @ $47 each. Gonna be a grand after shipping.Ouch!

I will probably replace all 20 wheels and keep the good ones for spares.

Are they called boogie wheels or bogey wheels ? Who did ya buy it off of ? Seems they prolly really stuck it to ya ! LOL

Probably bogey wheels. What can I say I can't spell. You know who I got it from. I am not upset, I got it for a good deal, and when you buy tracked machines, its a chance you take.

Had some pics taken the other day for the new ad in the phone book. The close ups are more person friendly but I really like the shots with all the gear out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Had some pics taken the other day for the new ad in the phone book. The close ups are more person friendly but I really like the shots with all the gear out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice pics Chris, facial hair mandatory now?:msp_wink: Could really use a grapple truck like yours for a big job I just got confirmation on today! Gonna be a b$^$%h moving this big white pine up a small hill!

Had to look real hard at that first picture, thought it was the same guy superimposed in different places:D

Nice pics Chris, facial hair mandatory now?:msp_wink: Could really use a grapple truck like yours for a big job I just got confirmation on today! Gonna be a b$^$%h moving this big white pine up a small hill!

Thanks, just had it out on it's first "real" job the past two days. It's a trick to run but I'm pleasantly surprised with the power it has. Slowly getting better at the controls. Pulled two loads of oak out of a back yard and have one more in the front for tomorrow. I always wrote firewood sales off as bull#### but I'm starting to contemplate ramping up on that end with the addition of this truck.

And yes, beards are mandatory...it's winter.

Nic looking layout there man , you've done alot in a short amount of time , you should be proud of yourself .

Thanks. I owe a lot to this site for it too. I know AS is looked at as a the rough house/hack arena of many forums, but there is a lot of good info from trusted sources to glean here. The ####heads just make it more fun! Go #### yourself, lardfingers. :msp_biggrin:

Thanks. I owe a lot to this site for it too. I know AS is looked at as a the rough house/hack arena of many forums, but there is a lot of good info from trusted sources to glean here. The ####heads just make it more fun! Go #### yourself, lardfingers. :msp_biggrin:

Oh ........... Alrighty then .........

Back