whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ground a stump for the neighbor today just for ####s and giggles. It was a 34" popular stump that was about 18" above the ground. The tree was cut down last year. I am still trying to get used to switches instead of levers. I stalled the wheel a few times, but i have been getting better, and am adjusting the flow control a little to. I gotta sharpen the teeth too, there pretty dull.

[video=youtube_share;Oi-ZhYJf6oE]http://youtu.be/Oi-ZhYJf6oE[/video]

Last edited:
Been playing mechanic for the past week, and looks like it will continue into this coming week. Fixed a flat tire on my trailer, added another set of mudflaps to Dodge Vader, got an oil change for Dodge Vader, worked on saws, and looks like we will be doing the front calipers on my Chevy tomorrow. Ran wood up to the mill yesterday, at the beginning of my trip the Satelite Radio went down... apparently my subscription was up. Called Sirius, the guy I spoke with wanted $159 + taxes and fees for a year. Called back again and got it for $99 for the year with all fees included. I figure I drove about 50 miles having to listen to FM radio... it was terrible.

Ah, hang in there and keep fighting the good fight.. you bunch of twisted up, demented ####ing Homos!! Just thought I'd stop by and spread some cheer!! :laugh:

Best wishes for the new season! I know I'm gonna make some money, or die trying!!! :cheers:

You mean your finally gonna do something besides open that snake charmin mouth of yours?

Laura bought me this fancy tablet thing for my birthday and it has managed to keep me good and pissed off all day. Not sure what my truck weighs empty, tm, I got to go over some scales and find out one of these days. Handles a full load of logs just fine.

If is dual axel put a tag on it :) I imagine your gonna get weighed there I was very lucky here.

Been playing mechanic for the past week, and looks like it will continue into this coming week. Fixed a flat tire on my trailer, added another set of mudflaps to Dodge Vader, got an oil change for Dodge Vader, worked on saws, and looks like we will be doing the front calipers on my Chevy tomorrow. Ran wood up to the mill yesterday, at the beginning of my trip the Satelite Radio went down... apparently my subscription was up. Called Sirius, the guy I spoke with wanted $159 + taxes and fees for a year. Called back again and got it for $99 for the year with all fees included. I figure I drove about 50 miles having to listen to FM radio... it was terrible.

Mine ran out on the way back from Georgia. I got a thing in the mail the other day saying I would get a discounted rate of $7 a month with no fees if I renew now.

Ground a stump for the neighbor today just for ####s and giggles. It was a 34" popular stump that was about 18" above the ground. The tree was cut down last year. I am still trying to get used to switches instead of levers. I stalled the wheel a few times, but i have been getting better, and am adjusting the flow control a little to. I gotta sharpen the teeth too, there pretty dull.

[video=youtube_share;Oi-ZhYJf6oE]http://youtu.be/Oi-ZhYJf6oE[/video]

Well you shore ground that stump... and wrecked the crap out of the yard. Man, I wouldn't want to stand in front of the machine like that, one of these days something is gonna get ya.

I'm starting to really hate technology. I keep seeing this add on TV.. something about "optimum on the go", or some ####. This fag is saying how he used to stay in and order pizza, but now he takes his TV with him. I swear to God, I see some homo watching TV on his smart phone, with the little ear plugs, and I'm not gonna be liable for what I might do!! Makes me sick. just saying.

We were ice skating today, people were staring into their phones going around the rink. One guy fell, turned his phone into a hockey puck.

Well you shore ground that stump... and wrecked the crap out of the yard. Man, I wouldn't want to stand in front of the machine like that, one of these days something is gonna get ya.

It looks like yard, but its actually in the edge of the woods. The drive buttons on the remote are backwards, so it takes a little getting used to.

We were ice skating today, people were staring into their phones going around the rink. One guy fell, turned his phone into a hockey puck.

That reminded me of this video that was posted in the political forum:

[video=youtube;jPW8xmI4w6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jPW8xmI4w6U[/video]

It looks like yard, but its actually in the edge of the woods.

The drive buttons on the remote are backwards, so it takes a little getting used to.

YEAH! I can SEE that!:msp_rolleyes:

I hope it works out so you don't rut up everytime. I know its wet and muddy, the ground is soft but I just drove my dump truck with a cord in it through a wet mossy yard and didn't make such a mess and it was tight, I kept pulling foreward and back to get it jockied right.

[video=youtube;jPW8xmI4w6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jPW8xmI4w6U[/video]

I wondered what kind of fun you guys were having in the political forum. I would stop by but why bother when I can get it all right here?

Well, we murphed some white pines today....The Lumberjack333 aka jeff and I and another groundie! Jeff climbed and I hauled a#@....I mean brush. Gotta go back for a load or 2 more of pine tomorrow. Was a good day:msp_thumbup:

It's quite amazing how you can be a complete jackass fall into a huge fountain , and then make money ! Crazy how far we've become as a race LOL

Dismantled and roasted white pines today on Go Home Lake, Ontario.
Arrived back home cold, wet, and tired. Older guys playing a young man's game.
But it was a good day, and it did warm up a fair bit.

View attachment 279999

Dismantled and roasted white pines today on Go Home Lake, Ontario.
Arrived back home cold, wet, and tired. Older guys playing a young man's game.
But it was a good day, and it did warm up a fair bit.

View attachment 279999

Wish we could of done that with ours Dave! :msp_thumbup:Hey you should of told me you were going up to my lake, you could of checked on my cottage!

Last edited:
5 of us and only two sleds, Devon. I rode on the toboggan with the gear.
A fairly uncomfortable journey, especially this morning; she was a nippy one. My Petzl vertex makes for a lousy snowmobile helmet, even with the visor.

5 of us and only two sleds, Devon. I rode on the toboggan with the gear.
A fairly uncomfortable journey, especially this morning; she was a nippy one. My Petzl vertex makes for a lousy snowmobile helmet, even with the visor.

Bummer, ice was good? Did you see any concrete filled trees? lol

Last edited:
Back