whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you! And it only took half your cesspool of a state getting demolished!! :cheers:

Lol. Nah, good for you.. comes around, goes around, no doubt..

My area didn't get demolished .... But I will take all your thinly veiled sarcasm as a compliment ...... Look at this way , a unused truck stays shiny ....... LOL

My area didn't get demolished .... But I will take all your thinly veiled sarcasm as a compliment ...... Look at this way , a unused truck stays shiny ....... LOL

This is true. I'm glad you're doing so well, Eddie. I always knew you could... you sure have come a long way!!! Good for you!! The "Little Porker That could"!! Hahaha...

Along the lines of work I did 4 estimates Friday , phones ringing steady and march 15 th is all hands on deck around here , New Jersey is a switch mid march , I can't wait to really get back at it . And for once I think we are threw all this mess , maybe ..... Hopefully

Its kinda the same here, depends on how bad the winter was. Its nice when people start to get spring fever and the phone really starts to ring.

This is true. I'm glad you're doing so well, Eddie. I always knew you could... you sure have come a long way!!! Good for you!! The "Little Porker That could"!! Hahaha...

Oh . Please your so fake ..... You couldn't be happy for anyone ! It's not in your DNA to ever pay a compliment without sarcasm . Maybe that's why ......... Well lets just leave it at that . And besides the last few weeks of peace without your nonsense (for me) have been awesome , so I am just gonna drop it .

Sorry Eddie, now thats funny I had to laugh.

Ah, hang in there and keep fighting the good fight.. you bunch of twisted up, demented ####ing Homos!! Just thought I'd stop by and spread some cheer!! :laugh:

Best wishes for the new season! I know I'm gonna make some money, or die trying!!! :cheers:

Laura bought me this fancy tablet thing for my birthday and it has managed to keep me good and pissed off all day. Not sure what my truck weighs empty, tm, I got to go over some scales and find out one of these days. Handles a full load of logs just fine.

Laura bought me this fancy tablet thing for my birthday and it has managed to keep me good and pissed off all day. Not sure what my truck weighs empty, tm, I got to go over some scales and find out one of these days. Handles a full load of logs just fine.

I'm starting to really hate technology. I keep seeing this add on TV.. something about "optimum on the go", or some ####. This fag is saying how he used to stay in and order pizza, but now he takes his TV with him. I swear to God, I see some homo watching TV on his smart phone, with the little ear plugs, and I'm not gonna be liable for what I might do!! Makes me sick. just saying.

I'm starting to really hate technology. I keep seeing this add on TV.. something about "optimum on the go", or some ####. This fag is saying how he used to stay in and order pizza, but now he takes his TV with him. I swear to God, I see some homo watching TV on his smart phone, with the little ear plugs, and I'm not gonna be liable for what I might do!! Makes me sick. just saying.

Dang!
You are weird!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

I hear ya. I'm guessing once I get it figured out it will be pretty handy but getting it to do what I want is a bit of a pain right now. On the positive side I'm sure once I have it all sorted out and smoothly running I'll be forced to upgrade to something completely different and doubly as frustrating! Lol

I hear ya. I'm guessing once I get it figured out it will be pretty handy but getting it to do what I want is a bit of a pain right now. On the positive side I'm sure once I have it all sorted out and smoothly running I'll be forced to upgrade to something completely different and doubly as frustrating! Lol

Don't listen to me, Blakes. I'm weird. Dang. lol.

Got my chipper and chip truck all cleaned off (snow) today and Lumberjack333 aka Jeff are going to put 2 white pines outta there misery tomorrow! Supposed to be a high of -2.....whoooohooooo!:msp_biggrin: Got the chipper plugged in and the timer set so she's nice and warm and ready to rock in the morning

Last edited:
Got my chipper and chip truck all cleaned off (snow) today and Lumberjack333 aka Jeff are going to put 2 white pines outta there misery tomorrow! Supposed to be a high of -2.....whoooohooooo!:msp_biggrin:

Need to work off some of this winter "insulation", all the people that said my metabolism would catch up with me in my late 20's turned out to be fairly correct. lol.

Latest posts

Back