whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm taking them through an access tunnel so I dont have to bring them through the house. I'll take pics of it on wed. Its a doozy.

I have done jobs in the city before, and have had to have cars towed, it sucks because it slows things down, but they do get towed. I have permits and signage for 60 ft of space directly out in front of the job site. So if anyone is there when we show up, they wont be for long one way or another.

As dumb as it sounds but would one of those small like 8-10 HP homeowner chipper be beneficial in a situation like that? Take the chipper back there and carry out garbage cans of chips? Seems like it might help in some of those situations idk helicopter?

Hey, MDS says some funny #### sometimes and I can't help it. I emailed you a few pics a while back and you never posted them. I figured you would look around on the web and find some junk and post it claiming it was a pic I sent you.

You sir are full of #### ! You never sent a picture to me , and I really ####ed up putting my personal email address on here for you , now I got every ####ing spammer out there sending me #### ! So don't try that #### on me pal ! :msp_w00t:

It's all true. I never get laid, and I don't even know how to start a chainsaw, let alone cut a tree!!! And mowing lawns is where my rfeal expertise is.:cry:

Lets not forget about painting , although I think Michelangelo painted the Sistine chapel in less then 6 weeks ! Although Budweiser wasn't around then so maybe that wouldn't sidelined him a bit

You sir are full of #### ! You never sent a picture to me , and I really ####ed up putting my personal email address on here for you , now I got every ####ing spammer out there sending me #### ! So don't try that #### on me pal ! :msp_w00t:

PM me your email I'll resend a couple.

Lets not forget about painting , although I think Michelangelo painted the Sistine chapel in less then 6 weeks ! Although Budweiser wasn't around then so maybe that wouldn't sidelined him a bit

Holy crap, you twisted ####ing weirdo... that paint job was how long ago, two, three years?? You seriously might need some help!! And yes, it still looks good!! Lol.:)
View attachment 299450

Mckeetree pics

PM me your email I'll resend a couple.

Here is three pics Mckeetree sent me to post for him.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Holy ####! Is that a spankin new Bandit chuck and duck!!?? And what the Hell is up with Pedro? Nice shirt, top button buttoned. What is Hell is that?

Anyway:

####### McKee is either so computer illiterate or drunk he don't even know who the Hell he is emailing. But I gotta say that these days it sure is easy to get 101 and 2tree mixed up.

Anyway:

Black Oak - You want me to measure my chipper's axle to see how wide it is? Are you nuts? Come on man, I really don't have time for that but if you really need me too I guess I will.

What are you trying to do anyway? Its about as wide as a pickup truck. That help?

Anyway:

Sundays are always the toughest days. I am exhausted.

Last edited:
Holy ####! Is that a spankin new Bandit chuck and duck!!?? And what the Hell is up with Pedro? Nice shirt, top button buttoned. What is Hell is that?

Anyway:

####### McKee is either so computer illiterate or drunk he don't even know who the Hell he is emailing. But I gotta say that these days it sure is easy to get 101 and 2tree mixed up.

Anyway:

Black Oak - You want me to measure my chipper's axle to see how wide it is? Are you nuts? Come on man, I really don't have time for that but if you really need me too I guess I will.

What are you trying to do anyway? Its about as wide as a pickup truck. That help?

Anyway:

Sundays are always the toughest days. I am exhausted.

Just remember i am the handsome one!

Didnt do a whole lot today. Spent some time with the kids, and thought about all the things i should have been doing. Did drop a locust tree for the neighbor lady so i can pull over this nasty co dominate locust later this week. Leans towards the HV lines, and it needs to be pulled 180 degrees from lean.

Oh I almost forgot:

A building collapsed down in Philly the other day. I saw it on the news and thought nothing of it, just thought it was an old building that just fell, it wouldn't surprise me.

I just found out that a crew was demolishing one old building, made a mistake and knocked it into another inhabited building with a crane.

They say the crane op was stoned.

The thing is that all these buildings are either connected or right next to each other so why would the one building be inhabited? It was a Salvation Army store. I mean why wouldn't they close down while this was going on?

The building they were taking down was in between that Salvy and The Mutter Museum. The Mutter is a medical museum. They have jars of babies with big heads and penises all ate up from syphilis in there.

Anyway, they did something wrong and the building they were taking down fell on the Salvy killing a few people in there.

Oh I almost forgot:

A building collapsed down in Philly the other day. I saw it on the news and thought nothing of it, just thought it was an old building that just fell, it wouldn't surprise me.

I just found out that a crew was demolishing one old building, made a mistake and knocked it into another inhabited building with a crane.

They say the crane op was stoned.

The thing is that all these buildings are either connected or right next to each other so why would the one building be inhabited? It was a Salvation Army store. I mean why wouldn't they close down while this was going on?

The building they were taking down was in between that Salvy and The Mutter Museum. The Mutter is a medical museum. They have jars of babies with big heads and penises all ate up from syphilis in there.

Anyway, they did something wrong and the building they were taking down fell on the Salvy killing a few people in there.

Did you see the photo of that guy? I can't believe they let him in a piece of heavy machinery.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice loader but what's with the chuck n duck?

And yeah, it's common for some to paint their old houses up in goofy colors around here. Pretty sure they think it accents the fancy trimwork better. Luckily my street is pretty low key as far as that goes but there is always one douchenozzle on the block.

Holy crap, you twisted ####ing weirdo... that paint job was how long ago, two, three years?? You seriously might need some help!! And yes, it still looks good!! Lol.:)
View attachment 299450

Jesus man the alcohol has warped your pea brain , its more like a year and a half , and that's when I was there, you started the paint thing last year at some point , god only knows when exactly , I think the Budweiser has finally stunted the mouse on the wheel for good ! :dizzy:

Nice loader but what's with the chuck n duck?

And yeah, it's common for some to paint their old houses up in goofy colors around here. Pretty sure they think it accents the fancy trimwork better. Luckily my street is pretty low key as far as that goes but there is always one douchenozzle on the block.

I like the ese' with the collar tight picture since McKee has such a strong distain for the brown skins on the political threads

God this warms my heart , soon lawn mowing will be replaced with bike riding if jr. Can get his #### together
eruge7uz.jpg
ama4ahe4.jpg
yge5una7.jpg
I will teach him to cut a straight ####ing line by Labor Day if it kills me

I like the ese' with the collar tight picture since McKee has such a strong distain for the brown skins on the political threads

Yes, that guy is Hispanic but he was born in Athens, Texas. His dad was born in Austin. I never said I was a racist I just don't much care for illegal aliens. As for the "chuck and duck" we use those little drum chippers more than anything else. I see some of you guys on here talking about monster crane jobs paying $2,950.00. Well, we do little eight hour trim jobs that pay $2,950.00 so I'm loving it. And yes, as some of you might already know, I have other Hispanic employees (all legal). We also employ other minorities. We are an equal opportunity employer.

Latest posts

Back