whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 3500 dodge weighs in at 9600 lbs so I highly dought that truck only weighs that much. Do you what you want. You will be the one that pays the fine.

The semi annual inspection is a dot thing. All trucks weighing over 17k must be inspected every 6 months per the federal goverment.

i think that is a penndot thing. federal inspection is an annual requirement..

Wheres your pics?

A little maple from Monday. Run of the mill ####, really.

aretenyd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hear ya been brutal this week I decided to stay home today :) Got a summer cold or allergy and in the heat it ain't worth the way you will feel at supper.

I have it to, head all stopped up and feel like crap. Was thinking it was a allergy but it might be some kind of virus going around. Makes for a real bad day in this heat.

Oh yeah, got my one truck oil sprayed (we do that here in the great the north cause road salts causes the rusties! ) Taking the chip truck in tomorrow afternoon. Got the Expedition back from the shop, new heavy duty shocks and springs for my new trailer, new muffler....she's golden now!

Worked with a homeboy today , helped them for 3 hrs he was short handed
da7e3y5u.jpg
4y4y4uzu.jpg
this homeowner didnt Chince on his cable job even left the cumalong in the tree and all , think my buddy sold him a nice cable job for stack of Hundos
azumehyv.jpg
muzasymu.jpg
neje5aqu.jpg

FWIW my Dodge weighs around 13,500 empty.

Did some stumps today, nothing great. Had DF on a job splitting wood today. He was supposed to take my chevy truck, but it had issues with the starter, so I dropped him off and said I'd be back later. Get a text from him about an hour and a half later "I have to poop really bad." :bang: By the time I got there with paper towels for him (he was working on the edge of the woods) he informed me that I was too late. I sure hope he didn't use any PI to wipe with.

Last edited:
Brutal day, so happy to 70's in the forecast. We where going to hump out a decent sized sweet gum, up and out of a pretty steep back yard. After a couple logs, mixed with 1000% humidity, my son looks at me with hate in his heart. Then I told him I was going to rent a mini with a grapple. My machine would not fit. Was worried that it would have problems with the slope, nope. Total win, son loves me again.

Latest posts

Back