whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!

I don't know why your so concerned with my setup or you just want to be right, because your wrong. My friend has the same exact truck except his dump and boxes are steel. His truck weighs 10400. I am not concerned about penndot, I stay on the back roads for the most part.

I don't know why your so concerned with my setup or you just want to be right, because your wrong. My friend has the same exact truck except his dump and boxes are steel. His truck weighs 10400. I am not concerned about penndot, I stay on the back roads for the most part.

Idk. I run a legit business so I dont register my trucks for less then there gvw. when you gonna go legit and get your dot numbers?

Fords must be lighter then dodges. Dont speak much of fords.

You'll like the truck .... But your gonna hate working on it , fords first few years of cab forward sucked , parts are so hidden and buried on those 7.3s that you can't change a igniter without bloody knuckles and a pissed off attitude , and the brakes blow! Flat out they suck , if you are smart dont even pull that chipper without good brakes on it , and if its a auto then go get the trans line up fit for it the lines were too small to cool it properly , however it's a beast of a truck and I prefer them over any other truck I've ever owned .... And I've had a few for sure

I had to cancel my job for today because my dog has an infection in it's mouth, I'm taking her in at 10:45, still got the truck all loaded so I'm going to shoot up the hill to Crestline, and drop some trees that were damaged in a house fire. I just have to get them on the ground and leave. Probably won't even cover the Vet bill.

I just did a estimate for a woman who showed me this wood stove/boiler hooks up to the house heat duct system with blower motors and all , says she wants to sell it for a song , if anyone is interested letmeknow I will hook ya up with the details , has a few broken fire bricks from moving it from the basement but the box is all pretty much new !
ynure2un.jpg
adyju3un.jpg
8yhuvene.jpg
ybe6ehaj.jpg

Idk. I run a legit business so I dont register my trucks for less then there gvw. when you gonna go legit and get your dot numbers?

Fords must be lighter then dodges. Dont speak much of fords.

Ok Mr. Legit when ya gonna stop being a douche. I must be in the wrong place it's more like a cop forum then tree forum.

Ok Mr. Legit when ya gonna stop being a douche. I must be in the wrong place it's more like a cop forum then tree forum.

Probably when you stop coming around. It brings me great pleasure to annoy you. Just remember your the one that restarted it.

Maybe you could call another one of your helpers out for making a bad cut. Or tell us the best way to go about boring money from your mother to pay your bills.

Hey Treemandan I'm summoning you from the dead AS Scrolls. I'm in town if you want to meet for a beer at this place. We can talk about Jared behind his back.
hamapy6e.jpg

Hey Treemandan I'm summoning you from the dead AS Scrolls. I'm in town if you want to meet for a beer at this place. We can talk about Jared behind his back.
hamapy6e.jpg

Lol. You think I give a rats ass about what you think or say about me you got another thing coming. I will openinly admit that I am a #######.

look at the size of these stump chips

I just want you guys to marvel at the size of these stump chips! I love this little machine when she is set up right with new teeth.
[img/]

[img/]

That's what I did this morning

I just want you guys to marvel at the size of these stump chips! I love this little machine when she is set up right with new teeth.
[img/]

[img/]

That's what I did this morning

Greenteeth? I have the same machine. Paid for itself many times over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

plain ole school 1/4" French fry, pita pockets and gauge. Gonna finish all the old teeth before I change over to the green teeth, debating on getting the yellow jackets.

I found one of these today

I don't know about the rest of the country, but they are very rare in my neck of the woods. It's the first and only one I have ever seen.

[img/]

Lol. Must be a sign of the times. I can still remember when I thought you were just a granola eating Pansy.. now you're like one of our coolest members!! Lmao.. how the times do change!!:laugh:

I have owned a couple of 630's in the past. It is surprising what you can get done with one if as you mentioned they are cutting right.

Latest posts

Back