whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a ride with the wife and the pup today to a little stove shop in the PA hills. Might get a pellet stove for the living room. Gotta see how fall season flys as the one we want is about $5K.

heqe7a9u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Guys ran chips and pine out of the yard all day, I did estimates and stripped the interior out of my latest TJ in prep for rhino-line. Put a third guy on apparently just in time. I have estimates coming out of my ears and they all seem to be buying.

Which is good because august sucked cock.

Last edited:

yeah! were back online... i tried to get on this morning and got the redirect to link bucks...
i was going to say whats up... good morning... and lets bust it out!...
2day i hit some privet... crushed some dead pluot... wrestled some tater vine... smacked around an elm... locked into some oak... then i tried to access the backyard with the truck and chipper... there was an old iron gate completely grown over with vines... i severed everything i could find and it still would not budge... so i tied it off and used the truck... it opened half way then broke and bent to hell... me and HO laughed... i put the chipper back there for tomorrow then closed and propped up the #### gate... got to get cleaned up... my cats are staring like they been waiting for a pet...

o yeah check this out one of my guys drove off a ####en cliff up in the mountains... he fell asleep (so he says) at the wheel and got a broken clavicle, 3 busted ribs, a punctured lung, and a shattered sternum and tibia.... i call him up and he says "ill be back to work in 2 weeks" (yeah right)... im going up there wednesday to pour beer on his head or maybe push him and his gay ass wheel chair down a big hill...

yeah! were back online... i tried to get on this morning and got the redirect to link bucks...
i was going to say whats up... good morning... and lets bust it out!...
2day i hit some privet... crushed some dead pluot... wrestled some tater vine... smacked around an elm... locked into some oak... then i tried to access the backyard with the truck and chipper... there was an old iron gate completely grown over with vines... i severed everything i could find and it still would not budge... so i tied it off and used the truck... it opened half way then broke and bent to hell... me and HO laughed... i put the chipper back there for tomorrow then closed and propped up the #### gate... got to get cleaned up... my cats are staring like they been waiting for a pet...

o yeah check this out one of my guys drove off a ####en cliff up in the mountains... he fell asleep (so he says) at the wheel and got a broken clavicle, 3 busted ribs, a punctured lung, and a shattered sternum and tibia.... i call him up and he says "ill be back to work in 2 weeks" (yeah right)... im going up there wednesday to pour beer on his head or maybe push him and his gay ass wheel chair down a big hill...
so tell how you really feel about that!

Okay Gorman, you asked, first of 3 jobs today, Maple removal, quick cable job.... Then off to job 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
This one went good, an hour and a half, couldn't mark the lawn up at all! Good ol alturna mats helped that! Still had tons of reach also. Good day, working the Pelorus tomorrow on a few biggies! New rope got a work out today! We flopped a pretty big top over! Started to rain so wanted to wrap things up quick!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
This one went good, an hour and a half, couldn't mark the lawn up at all! Good ol alturna mats helped that! Still had tons of reach also. Good day, working the Pelorus tomorrow on a few biggies! New rope got a work out today! We flopped a pretty big top over! Started to rain so wanted to wrap things up quick!

Hey what's the max height and reach on that unit. I've never seen that make of tracked lift before.

Sent from my Commodore 64

Hey what's the max height and reach on that unit. I've never seen that make of tracked lift before.

72 feet.36 side reach, fits through a 36"gate and we did A job last week, drove it through a garage into the backyard. No other co. would even attempt or do the tree but us. I have this for a month, gonna buy new in the spring. Its made in Italy, sold by upequip.ca near Montreal.

72 feet.36 side reach, fits through a 36"gate and we did A job last week, drove it through a garage into the backyard. No other co. would even attempt or do the tree but us. I have this for a month, gonna buy new in the spring. Its made in Italy, sold by upequip.ca near Montreal.

That's good stuff man, I demoed a tupen spider lift 90' just a straight telescope boom and a tracked lift 90' with articulating booms both super smooth pieces machinery I just feel like the technology is still in its infant stages but I'm eager to see what they will be like in another 5-10 years

Latest posts

Back