whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCTREE

NCTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
go out of town for the day, come home and there's a manhunt in my backyard for some black dude with dreads who almost killed a cop and fled from police in his tractor trailer truck. He's been on the lose since ten this morning. He is lost in the woods somewhere around here so i'm on high alert locked and loaded.

2treeornot2tree

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
go out of town for the day, come home and there's a manhunt in my backyard for some black dude with dreads who almost killed a cop and fled from police in his tractor trailer truck. He's been on the lose since ten this morning. He is lost in the woods somewhere around here so i'm on high alert locked and loaded.
Dont shoot yourself in the foot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

treeman75

treeman75

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a new helmet, its a petzl. They sent me one of the older models that doesnt have the centerfit adjustment. It seems like I cant get it adjusted right. Does anyone know if the centerfit works better.

tree MDS
I have a new helmet, its a petzl. They sent me one of the older models that doesnt have the centerfit adjustment. It seems like I cant get it adjusted right. Does anyone know if the centerfit works better.

I would say you might have better luck with the centerfit system. There's two adjusters (one on each side). The first thing I noticed about that hat is I can kinda see the straps out of the corner of my eyes, but used to it now (not that bad). That and the chin strap doesn't seem to hold its adjustment as well. The vents are cool though, just slide them open and closed. No more removing them, like my old vent.

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
R
Reminds me of living in El Cajon, would come home and there would be helicopters flying over head telling people that there is a madman on the loose, get inside, lock your doors. So warm and fuzzy.

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
In Iowa, we dont have that sort of thing, we just have dudes that cut up their wives with chainsaws and stab their girlfriend , 60-70 times, burn their kids in school yards, ya know, mild sort's of stuff.

Groundman One
Good day today. One funky maple, broken 10' up and leaning into another maple over the neighbours house. A little rope work and the Porta-Wrap took care of that. After that, a few one shot maples, nothing big. Everything bucked up for firewood.

The second job was a fair sized dead elm near the power lines going into the house. Pile the branches, leave the wood in eight-foot sections, and that was that.

Good work, good pay, and I get to sleep in tomorrow. :cool:

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
ejuvemu9.jpg
ragepyby.jpg
removed this stone cold dead oak that was In between the service and phone and cable lines . 70 ft bean pole hanging over the neighbors pool , 3 trees and I was on the ground by 1030am
y6ytagem.jpg
even took a minute and cut the wood carefully and stacked it all up ! I was feeling good after getting hammered up last nite

2treeornot2tree

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
Cut down a half dead red oak today. Of course the dead oart was over the house and the live part was over the 3 phase lines. Was cutting 8" diameter limbs and the saw was cutting through it like butter. Dropped the pieces and they broke into little pieces.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest posts