whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta run out for papers in a bit. Heard something about prime rib for later on. Anybody know if I get get hard alcohol in NY today? might have to take a ride. Something tells me beer isn't gonna cut it. lol
No liquor stores should be open here today. Maybe downstate but I bet you don't want to **** with that! You can probably get some boones farm wine at the gas station. That's probably something you like.

I got my EATEN pants on and ready to go
TheseAreMyThanksgivingPants-82143.gif

I had to party it up late last night. Scared the neighbors with a home made 2' rocket fueled with potassium nitrate and a sugar/rust mix.woke up at 1pm and headed down to the den of sobriety for foods.

Sent from a thing using a program

If I lived with her I wouldn't be living long. She just likes to come down and check on us unannounced on a regular basis. It's really awesome.

If I was in your shoes, I could think of a way of casually enlightening her as to why she should at least call first. I'm not quite right though. Lol.

Just be ready to answer the door in the the nude with a leather bondage mask. Shell call every time after

Sent from a thing using a program

Thanksgiving meal number one down, next one starts at 5, and that one will include beer. Apparently my MIL is making cosmos, don't know what they are but I'm not above trying one, or five.

Planned some beech today for a door I am building for the kids playhouse I built.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385682261303.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385682261303.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385682271453.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385682271453.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back