whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a lot to lug around.
They tri fold up to 4'. They aren't very heavy. On smaller stumps they really help contain the mess, making cleanup faster. If you look at the one picture you can see a bunch of chips laying up against the screen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

usyja8a9.jpg
ahenyjub.jpg
that little branch did well holding that tree up for 2 days until I got there

... just got the "walnut" call... seems this guy does not need me now cuz he is going to sell his hollow rotten black walnut for fat money... hes got big dreams of getting rich... acted like i was ripping him off too!...OokFU...

"they can make a lot of gun stocks out of that tree!"

Yep everyone's walnut is worth 8 million dollars because there neighbours buddy told them, yet he who tells them it's worth big money never got their wallet out!

Watch this video!

Trimmed some cedars that bent over with the snow this week, and dropped nine red pine to improve a guy's view out his back window. Kinda felt bad about doing that - they were perfectly healthy trees - and I think I feel bad that I don't actually feel worse. But it paid really well. And I guess that should make me feel worse for perhaps not feeling bad simply because it paid well, if that is what is actually going on in my little itty-bitty brain.

Maybe tomorrow I'll shove a few puppies through the chipper and certify my guilt. :oops: "Awwwwwww...."

Trimmed some cedars that bent over with the snow this week, and dropped nine red pine to improve a guy's view out his back window. Kinda felt bad about doing that - they were perfectly healthy trees - and I think I feel bad that I don't actually feel worse. But it paid really well. And I guess that should make me feel worse for perhaps not feeling bad simply because it paid well, if that is what is actually going on in my little itty-bitty brain.

Maybe tomorrow I'll shove a few puppies through the chipper and certify my guilt. :oops: "Awwwwwww...."
If you feel that bad about it, I will take the money for it. Lol

Looking for a larger cap chip truck if anyone knows of one in the north east area. Would like a 90's international with dt466 and removeable top.

Grinding those really messed up stumps for a competitor this morning. He is late. Stumps still need cut down more and there is not even one mark for utilities. He called in the one call. Makes me nervous. Looking around while waiting for him and see this maple he topped.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385816711045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385816711045.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 33
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385816722255.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385816722255.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 32
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385816733219.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385816733219.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 33
That's a pretty big box for that truck. How big of a chipper are you towing? We have a truck similar to that and its a DOG when loaded.

15 inch morbark. Nothing can be more of a dog than my dt360 bucket truck going up rt 2 out of Cambridge lol....

Hard to tell on my phone, but that box doesn't look like it has a single vent either. What exactly is a 6+1 tranny?
6 speed plus a granny gear. Handle makes me think that truck has an eaton fuller. Holy **** on the miles though!

Back