whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guy has his own gear and does climb and knows how to prune and flop trees, im just faster. Alot of times you need a good eye on the ground to see how the tree is looking and if something needs cut or not
Udonis is scared of anything over ten feet. Great eye on the ground, as he still has homeowner vision though. Looking at this 650 check and thinking it's totally worth it.

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

Granted, he told me not to give him one last year.

Driving along the beach and I pass this gourgous female in a thong bikini. Figures as soon as I pass her she bends over facing away from traffic to dig in her beach bag. On the other hand it would have been hard to explain to my wife how I wrecked my truck.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Driving along the beach and I pass this gourgous female in a thong bikini. Figures as soon as I pass her she bends over facing away from traffic to dig in her beach bag. On the other hand it would have been hard to explain to my wife how I wrecked my truck.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
You gotta learn "the chameleon". Practice looking in the rearview with the left eye while watching the road with the right. Super handy.

Screw this nasty beer. Headed to the circle to play guitar.

Out here for fifteen minutes.... locals gave me a Christmas present of a six pack and a couple joints. Lol.

Despite my past I had to give the joints back. :( stupid insurance won't cover me if I get hurt with thc in my system.

Lol. If I knew more about the rules here I'd show you the bit I brought back for my fiance. Nice looking stuff.

Well it's for medical purposes, yes

Sent from Phil Robertson's beard

Lol. It actually is.
But not in this state.
Hopefully after this election. Its supposedly going on the next ballot.
It'll be the first time I vote on something other than the presidency in my life.

jynymage.jpg
I got one of these from this guy
gyvuma2a.jpg

Mail or to me. I'll figure out how to use it. Might even send it back

I just had this joker that does a little sub contract work for us call and ask to borrow $500. When I told him I'm not in the money loaning business he tells me to go to hell and never contact him again for anything. What is wrong with people nowadays? I mean ****.

Back