whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to send me a bonus just let me know and I will pm you mu address

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Lol. You a funny, funny man.

Come down here and show us some of them yank techs and maybe we can work something out.

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

That's after the bonuses.
I'm personally not Christian, but I'm a very giving and kind guy.... plus, we have almost 18k in payments waiting to be received from the county and city so it's not that big of a deal.

ME TOO!

Sent from Phil Robertson's beard

Heading back to the hills tomorrow. Had enough of the salty air and flat straight roads.

Lol. Hills.
I found a "speed bump" yesterday. Dam thing was HUGE! a full 6inch tall! TRIED to find a way around it but ran out of gas.

But you may get vertigo without those "hills" and "mountains" to give you proper vertical guidance.

No mountains where I live, just hills. Some pretty steep and big but just hills. Had a little chuckle today as I walked around the block. There was a slight incline. Maybe 10' difference in elevation. I almost took a picture for you.

Just tallied up the Christmas bonus for the crew. I'll have a whole $300 in the business account after giving them checks tomorrow.

Time to go try some new beers from the chevron! Apple ale and some stuff called purple haze. This ought to be interesting.

I love some good craft brew. I home brewed for almost 10 years, but havent brewed for a couple years, kinda want to get back into it. My favorite winter beer is bourbon county stout by goose island. The couple places that get it here are sold out, if anyone can get it I will pay ya for it plus shipping.

No mountains where I live, just hills. Some pretty steep and big but just hills. Had a little chuckle today as I walked around the block today. There was a slight incline. Maybe 10' difference in elevation. I almost took a picture for you.

You should have, it would have blown my mind. Lol. I think the steepest I've seen in Florida was 60ft up in 10ft of travel. Our hills are sad in comparison with what I saw driving to Ohio. The one in Clermont Florida was by far the biggest, just enough that they had a separate road just for semis.

I love some good craft brew. I home brewed for almost 10 years, but havent brewed for a couple years, kinda want to get back into it. My favorite winter beer is bourbon county stout by goose island. The couple places that get it here are sold out, if anyone can get it I will pay ya for it plus shipping.
aqapasyr.jpg

The Apple ale. Pretty weak compared to my homebrew which was 12% and pretty much tastes like Apple Champaign. Haven't broken open the purple haze but my friends says it's pretty nasty so I'm weary.

You should have, it would have blown my mind. Lol. I think the steepest I've seen in Florida was 60ft up in 10ft of travel. Our hills are sad in comparison with what I saw driving to Ohio. The one in Clermont Florida was by far the biggest, just enough that they had a separate road just for semis.

Now thats funny. A seperate road for semi trucks. Lol

Do you mean climber/groundsman or is there something we should know?

Sent from my AutoTune carb
Ya thats what I mean. Hes not the best climber but is one of the best ground guys around here. He does all my maintance and inspects on equipment and when Im up working he knows what im going to be doing without telling him. I get out of the truck put my gear on and everything is ready for me.

Ya thats what I mean. Hes not the best climber but is one of the best ground guys around here. He does all my maintance and inspects on equipment and when Im up working he knows what im going to be doing without telling him. I get out of the truck put my gear on and everything is ready for me.
Sounds like my guy Udonis. Can't do crap to cut a tree but he's got all my stuff ready before I even tell him what's going on.

aqapasyr.jpg

The Apple ale. Pretty weak compared to my homebrew which was 12% and pretty much tastes like Apple Champaign. Haven't broken open the purple haze but my friends says it's pretty nasty so I'm weary.
That **** is for girls and arent you going to smoke the purple haze!?

Sounds like my guy Udonis. Can't do crap to cut a tree but he's got all my stuff ready before I even tell him what's going on.

My guy has his own gear and does climb and knows how to prune and flop trees, im just faster. Alot of times you need a good eye on the ground to see how the tree is looking and if something needs cut or not

No **** son. Lol.

The haze isn't too bad. A bit bitter on the after taste, but not bad for a 10% beer.
As for smoking? Waiting on The Kid to get out of his house work so I can grab some of Miami's finest, LOL.

Latest posts

Back