whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up yesterday with the flu and having the same problem as mckee except I didnt **** myself. I had a rough day yesterday and last night really sucked. I think its a little better this morning but still not good anough to go to work and its going to be 55 out today.

No work. Pretty much don't expect any for a while.
Headed down to do some repairs on my grandfather's car and dads computer. Might take a swim in the canal but that's as exciting as I expect today to get.

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

I woke up yesterday with the flu and having the same problem as mckee except I didnt **** myself. I had a rough day yesterday and last night really sucked. I think its a little better this morning but still not good anough to go to work and its going to be 55 out today.

Yeah, I still feel pretty rough myself. Dizzy, stomach cramps. Back hurts like hell but that is pretty normal for me. Wish I could have stayed home but I made it.

Yeah, I still feel pretty rough myself. Dizzy, stomach cramps. Back hurts like hell but that is pretty normal for me. Wish I could have stayed home but I made it.
Ya, same here. I sure hope im better tomarrow, I dont know how much more my ass can take. The plus side is that im on a good start on loosing weight, lost 6-7 pounds so im under 200.

Ya, same here. I sure hope im better tomarrow, I dont know how much more my ass can take. The plus side is that im on a good start on loosing weight, lost 6-7 pounds so im under 200.

I've had a nasty cold the last four or five days. My nostrils are dry and red. pretty miserable, but from what you guys are saying, things could be a lot worse. Lol

Went out and pruned a nice big bur oak, met the HO's smokin hot college aged daughter who wanted to wear spandex tights and a half shirt while BSing in the foyer, waiting on the check. She was a very nice pleasant young lady and I could have stayed and talked all day with her, I have no idea what we talked about while I was there, but I am sure it was a nice conversation. Supposed to be 38 today, hope it melts the rest of the ice off the trees, some are still coated with a 1/8th inch layer.

Went out and pruned a nice big bur oak, met the HO's smokin hot college aged daughter who wanted to wear spandex tights and a half shirt while BSing in the foyer, waiting on the check. She was a very nice pleasant young lady and I could have stayed and talked all day with her, I have no idea what we talked about while I was there, but I am sure it was a nice conversation. Supposed to be 38 today, hope it melts the rest of the ice off the trees, some are still coated with a 1/8th inch layer.
Yoga pants aren't even fair ! I mean I've seen some pretty beat up asses look nice in yoga pants ! It's like you know there is just about less then a 32ths of fabric between you and a bare ass. And for some reason it just makes me wanna grab it ! LOL

Yoga pants aren't even fair ! I mean I've seen some pretty beat up asses look nice in yoga pants ! It's like you know there is just about less then a 32ths of fabric between you and a bare ass. And for some reason it just makes me wanna grab it ! LOL
Bunch of dirty old men

Sent from My Barrett 50cal.

Got a new samsung galaxy s3. Plan on sitting around playing with it all day.

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

Wow, We're 1.5 Hrs SW Had no issues at all! Good work there Squad!

Ya, it was pretty much concentrated around the Golden Horseshoe and along the 401 toe the east. Apparently Brampton got hammered pretty good. In Toronto, some areas were worse than others. Usually December is pretty quiet. Not this year. Thanks to the ice storm, we're swamped.

Worked a 24 hr shift at the firehall yesterday and was busy. More ice storm tree work today and another 24 hr shift at the firehall tomorrow. Needless to say I'm going to bed soon. Taking a few days off around New Years, then trying to catch up on more storm work.

We were working in the sticks several weeks ago, on the way back from lunch in town a girl(college age) was washing her car where we turn off. Hot day, she's wearing a shortish skirt, skimpy top and standing with her back to us. She turned her head and looked at us for a good few seconds(two tanned tree blokes in vests) then bent fully over and started washing the lowest point she could reach. I think the boss nearly ditched us on both sides of the track but I wasn't really paying attention

Ya, it was pretty much concentrated around the Golden Horseshoe and along the 401 toe the east. Apparently Brampton got hammered pretty good. In Toronto, some areas were worse than others. Usually December is pretty quiet. Not this year. Thanks to the ice storm, we're swamped.

Worked a 24 hr shift at the firehall yesterday and was busy. More ice storm tree work today and another 24 hr shift at the firehall tomorrow. Needless to say I'm going to bed soon. Taking a few days off around New Years, then trying to catch up on more storm work.

I guess it's the same everywhere...full time tree guys having to put up with part time fireman tree guys. I am so sick of this business.

Latest posts

Back