whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34* and I am rearranging firewood , got my hobo fire lit and all ! Sincerely New Jersey !
uhavedeq.jpg

I hate pole clipping, my shoulders and back are flipping killing me, that is all

Sent from My Barrett 50cal.

Used to raise a bunch of birds to eat, but is far cheaper and easier to buy them on sale at the grocery store!
These guys are also pets...

image.jpg

Gotta go change the fluids on my chipper. 16° out. Changing the Oil won't make to much of a mess but it will take day to get it all out. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yesterday I got mine started and broke the disc loose as I was supposed to help someone take down an "easy tree" right in the middle of glorious Pottstown. Turns out to be a sub-monster oak leaning over 2 houses and fences and it was stone dead. Pretty big tree with a lot to it and don't forget the trunk. The guy had it priced way to low and there was no way I was going to try to take it down with just me and him.

He was hurting for some work for this time of year, I was a little pissed I drove all the way up there with all my gear and chipper to work myself into paying to allow me to break myself removing that oak tree. He followed me down to my neighborhood and blew out an " easy tree" in about 4 hours for one of my clients. A nice 700 job that I actually needed to get done. So we were leaving and I was reaching for my wallet to give him a buck 50 at least and the best part is when he told me that he still owed me for the last time I helped him and still owes me a day.

I told him we could get NC to climb the oak tree for 300 but now he says he wants to let the job go as it is a stone dead oak in the back of postage stamp yards. It would be a good job but its going take 4 good guys to get this down in a day for around 2k.

I have a job just like it but its no big ass oak like that, its a poplar with dead center top up against the back of a house for 2500 because I know.

Shoveled, shoveled, shoveled, shoveled, shoveled, shoveled, shoveled, and then shoveled some more.

A quick bite to eat and I'm going back for about 45 minutes to finish. I'm going to make that roof my bee-yatch! :buttkick:

Tomorrow? Shovel, shovel, shovel, shovel, shovel.

2.5 hours of tree biology without a break and then 3 hours of tree I'd without a break. Needed a break but didn't want to miss anything. No tree I'd on the test anymore. You just need to be able to know how to identify tree species

2.5 hours of tree biology without a break and then 3 hours of tree I'd without a break. Needed a break but didn't want to miss anything. No tree I'd on the test anymore. You just need to be able to know how to identify tree species

They tell me the CA test is super watered down nowadays.

Pruned those small oak, they had great structure so it went pretty fast. Was nice being able to get out and up. Old man across the street told me that I was nutz for going up that high..............20ft,LOL.

Pruned those small oak, they had great structure so it went pretty fast. Was nice being able to get out and up. Old man across the street told me that I was nutz for going up that high..............20ft,LOL.
I love people like that. Oh your doing such a great job! Ma'am I'm 10 feet off the ground and cutting one branch but thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Back