whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have no idea what that pic is, I think I know, and it looks BAD .............or good, so I dont know, but it cant be, what I am pretty sure it is! SAY IT AINT SO!
IS THAT FOR REAL?

Took us about 30 mins to take care of, wood chukin that is, when we where done , there was firewood all over his yard!

Dumped it on the deck hahaha, should have listened to ya, did the punch leave a mark? could got paid twice lol!

Not a whole lot going on lately, hired on another guy. One of the landscapers who kept me busy this year works alone, but needs some help with leaves, so I loaned the boys out to him for a few days here and there. Scored a couple of nice jobs in the past few days, so that's a plus, now just gotta get them done. Brought the chipper home for a bath and fluid change. I was at one client's yesterday moving some logs around, left the door to the truck open for just a minute, their dog decided to jump in and make itself at home.

Seems like a good price for all that work. Congrats on getting your truck back!

Does that seem like a good price? I hope so, never had engine work done by anybody but me! The fact that I could have done it my self, makes it hard to think about, if any of you ever watched drag racing, you might know the name BILL GLASS, he is a somewhat famous BBC race engine builder and my Uncle, grew up in his shop on the weekends, waiting for a burnout! only reason I went ahead, is they already had it all torn apart, originally they where just replacing the collapsed lifter. However, I got a lot of other stuff done, while they where working on it! Was hard writing a check, kept thinking, "should have done it my self, could have kept this money for X-MAS!

I have no idea what that pic is, I think I know, and it looks BAD .............or good, so I dont know, but it cant be, what I am pretty sure it is! SAY IT AINT SO!
IS THAT FOR REAL?

Took us about 30 mins to take care of, wood chukin that is, when we where done , there was firewood all over his yard!

Dumped it on the deck hahaha, should have listened to ya, did the punch leave a mark? could got paid twice lol!

Just a test pic.. another lovely Acer saccharinum. Had to climb that piece last summer, 90' or better standing on that..roping too!

I have tons of pics from my cell. I will work on resizing one of these days, when the mood strikes me.

Just a test pic.. another lovely Acer saccharinum. Had to climb that piece last summer, 90' or better standing on that..roping too!

I have tons of pics from my cell. I will work on resizing one of these days, when the mood strikes me.

good to see you posting picts.MDS. If you need some help re sizing or embedding I can help. Vids are easy but time consuming.

Does that seem like a good price? I hope so, never had engine work done by anybody but me! The fact that I could have done it my self, makes it hard to think about, if any of you ever watched drag racing, you might know the name BILL GLASS, he is a somewhat famous BBC race engine builder and my Uncle, grew up in his shop on the weekends, waiting for a burnout! only reason I went ahead, is they already had it all torn apart, originally they where just replacing the collapsed lifter. However, I got a lot of other stuff done, while they where working on it! Was hard writing a check, kept thinking, "should have done it my self, could have kept this money for X-MAS!

Well, I just paid $3000 to get my 1 ton back from relatively minor work so in comparison I figured you got off easy, but I'm no mechanic. Seems any sort of work like that on an engine will always be a few G's.

who dey who dey who dey think gonna beat them bengals?

Not the 1 and 8 Buffalo Bills (at least in the first half anyway lol)

Have to watch it on computer as they can't even sell a game out :laugh:

Church followed by not much at all. It is -14C/6F outside so is a good one to stay inside IMHO. Gonna watch the Stampeders stamp out the Riders in Cowtown. That has to be a cold game to watch in an outdoor stadium.

Hey TV, at least you don't live here and have Charger games blacked out all the time!
Jeff :cheers:

Chargers are bad....Bengals are the worst in football

halftime Bengals 31 Bills 14

Final Bills 49 Bungles 31

Leaves a lot of time to do more constructive stuff from now on. No football team in Cinci imo this year.

People do the Death March from Rataan over the bridge to their cars in parking lot....been there done that lol. Bengal busses limp home with one flat and people thowing up outta the windows. Not a pretty sight. :cry:

Well, I just paid $3000 to get my 1 ton back from relatively minor work so in comparison I figured you got off easy, but I'm no mechanic. Seems any sort of work like that on an engine will always be a few G's.

Not that I want you to spend more! but that did make me feel better about it! And it does run very good now. Ended up re-packing all the truck's and doing an inventory of all gear.
Missing a bunch of biners and loop slings, not happy about it, little lecture coming this am to the guys

attachment.php
Day got screwed up, time to try pics again..

Something from nothing.

Thought this week would be dead.It usually is on turkey week,unless you sold something the week before.
I was busy last week,but got caught up on Friday and kind of figured this week consist of tinkering with equipment.
I was taking my son to school in my work truck and my phone rang .Guy asked me to pull over and give him a card.
Ended up with a $700 job for tomorrow[2 prunes $500,and 3small stumps$200].
Beats nothing on a holiday week.

Latest posts

Back