whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I got the guy's on a big job and one my guy's calls me to tell me that he see's a guy watching us and taking pic's and observing us for about 30 minutes. Turn's out to be a company that is new (3 years old and rookie managers) ( I know them). I will say this, Adam is an armchair arborist and a guy who thinks he's all that. I know the guy and felt like calling his boss ( I also know) and asking if he pay's a guy to watch us. They have been "buying job's" to keep their guy's busy and it must be draining to them. This company is barely 3 years old and I trained them both. Desperation is what I see. Two guy's start a company after I train them and then try to look for something on me to report? Idiot's. I wonder how long they will last even tho their Daddy's invested in their dream. Neither one has any climbing experience or knowledge of tree work. They are book smart and have the nicest hands you ever saw on a guy. Whew!, Thanks, had to say it as they are ' lurker's'. So, F-U Adam! Dope!
Good luck in your dismal future!
Jeff ;)

Yeah! #### YOU ADAM! I will rip out yer ####ing eyeball and piss in the socket while I screw yer momma in the ass! :chainsawguy:

Hell, after reading what Jeff wrote about the spies I would think you would be picking us up to head up to Adam's place.
That's so pus. A perfect stratagey for some pretentious new start up.

When I catch a newbie spyin, I call for both bull ropes and take something so big it turns my grapes to raisins. Open a few eyes to the fact of how nutz u are and they think twice about competein against ya!

When I catch a newbie spyin, I call for both bull ropes and take something so big it turns my grapes to raisins. Open a few eyes to the fact of how nutz u are and they think twice about competein against ya!

that's f-in funny there

I leavin for Germany on Saturday, where's the action gonna be mid january? Thats when Im comin back and thinkin bout hittin the road. Iffin you gots some climbin you be needin dun maybe yous oughtuh PM me. If I dont get no hits im goin to cali for a few weeks. Oh yeah,, I ground some stumps and chipped some brush today. It sucked. I love rocks. I love broken teeth. I love gettin up at 4am so I can finish b4 I gotta go to thanxgivin dinner.

I know the feeling. Thats why I stopped taking calls unless its a reg or one of the guys I sub for. If you cant get what you need, why do it?

that's what I been tellin you guys....you gonna end up bidding with bottom feeders if all you do is tk downs to pay the bills.....unless they are super hairy ones....esp this time of year.

Just got a pict from a buddy of mine from Gibsons BC (Vancouver area) that I went to HS with in Ontario. This is a pict off his back deck. I am gonna visit there soon I hope.

attachment.php

If I am up in a tree and another treeco is watching me and I don't like it... I always (many times have done it) send my gm out to his window or standing and tell him to say "Mr. Shaw told me to tell you that he charges for lessons"

Always Always pisses em off and they always leave

Latest posts

Back