whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice to be debt free .... I wouldn't know about that now , but when I was 17 I remember it was real nice ... I can't complain LOL because no one wants to hear about it ....

It's nice to be debt free .... I wouldn't know about that now , but when I was 17 I remember it was real nice ... I can't complain LOL because no one wants to hear about it ....

That's the plan. Between the card and my chip body loan (which is almost done, under 5k), I can free up almost a grand a month. Nice to dream anyway. Lol.

Then I can do something stupid like buy something else.

That's the plan. Between the card and my chip body loan (which is almost done, under 5k), I can free up almost a grand a month. Nice to dream anyway. Lol.

Then I can do something stupid like buy something else.
Time to buy a huge stumper then , I am thinking a 8018 Carlton outta shake the ground real nice , then you and Jared can share stories about attacking stumps with the panzer grinders !!!!

je2yqysy.jpg
yve9etyg.jpg
holy **** Batman
Gonna need a 8018 to grind this flockin thing good thing I don't grind this town best part the guys who do are paid flat rate per stump a whopping 102 dollars I still don't understand how they make money doing it so cheap even if you have nothing but 20" stumps they grind 8" clean hole completely fill with soil and seed! For 102 dollars???

Time to buy a huge stumper then , I am thinking a 8018 Carlton outta shake the ground real nice , then you and Jared can share stories about attacking stumps with the panzer grinders !!!!

Oh, god no!! Gotta be something more fun than that to spend money on!! My guy is so cheap and cool to deal with, I think I'll just wait till he goes out of business before I worry about that.

Back