whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonsai casadei
udyne8er.jpg

Back in the day this town had 99 percent American elms lining the streets forming a huge tunnel there r now only two spots I know of like that what a shame. People in this town love trees so much they chain themselves to the stone dead ones so we don't cut them down haha that won't stop me! I have an extra hard hat on the truck

je2yqysy.jpg
yve9etyg.jpg
holy **** Batman
Gonna need a 8018 to grind this flockin thing good thing I don't grind this town best part the guys who do are paid flat rate per stump a whopping 102 dollars I still don't understand how they make money doing it so cheap even if you have nothing but 20" stumps they grind 8" clean hole completely fill with soil and seed! For 102 dollars???

Does your company have a flat rate per tree for this city too?

Does your company have a flat rate per tree for this city too?
Its by the inch today the Co. prob made a few hundred but most days we pull 4k and we generally do about 200 trees a year for this town. One extra kicker we have is we grind and sell mulch I think we have a 50yard min order so we prob squeaked out another 500 bucks or more from the material from this tree

Latest posts

Back