whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of mechanics, still no word on my truck. Was supposed to only be a couple hours this morning. I hope nothing tragic is going on!! I feel like I have a child in for a major surgery or something!! Lol

I have a nasty silver maple in a back yard to do with about a two foot space to get it out. I put 6k on it thinking i wouldnt get it, he said do it. I will get some pics.
That,s good money for 1 tree. The most i ever got for 1 tree was $3500.00. Want to see them Picks when you get them.

I have a nasty silver maple in a back yard to do with about a two foot space to get it out. I put 6k on it thinking i wouldnt get it, he said do it. I will get some pics.
We had a storm job last year like that 44" elm snapped about 15' up took 2 days with 4 guys to get that **** through the 2 foot gate on the side of the house didn't help that it was 225 feet from tree to chipper

Smoked out a maple and then a trans ! The maple will pay for the trans .... So I worked fo free!!!! LOL
Just finished swapping a trans in my Fuso last night. Was kinda a big pain in the rear cuz it came from an isuzu and I had to swap everthing off it, bell housing, entire rear housing, and re wire all of the electrical connectors because they were different. Paid off tho, she shifts great now and best of all I scored it off craigslist for $50!

Just finished swapping a trans in my Fuso last night. Was kinda a big pain in the rear cuz it came from an isuzu and I had to swap everthing off it, bell housing, entire rear housing, and re wire all of the electrical connectors because they were different. Paid off tho, she shifts great now and best of all I scored it off craigslist for $50!
I'm gonna get the built proof torque converter , and have the trans line upgrade done the lines are a bit larger to allow the fluid to stay Cooler

I'm gonna get the built proof torque converter , and have the trans line upgrade done the lines are a bit larger to allow the fluid to stay Cooler
I just did the trans in my cummins powered F350 a few months ago. You bet your a$$ I put a billet converter in there too.
image.jpg

Got my replacement chipper yesterday. Should be getting truck on Saturday.

1d3bb7da9e83af30966eb6d9635cb506.jpg
030b5f4aaa3f9b1972cb416d78e6702f.jpg

Also picked up a cid grapple yesterday as my old one is beat.
6d426981fe05e05239af4fe96ab8ae0e.jpg

My 3 stage extension cylinder on my little hiab was fahkin 3300 just to get taken apart rechromed and put back together.

Latest posts

Back