whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my new truck and heading home.
988970ca7736933c725e502695eb00a4.jpg

I got a call from one of our properties about a euc breakout. It is over a parking lot at a business park and they need it removed asap.
Actually, it is a dead branch off a citradora euc and could hurt what ever it hit. It was hung up pretty good, but could not wait 5 weeks when we will be there to do their work. I thought I could pull it down with a pruner and extension based on the pictures,,,not so,,,,couldn't leave it, got it and went home without any of the guys on overtime. I was 30 minutes just to get there.
It was a beautiful day.
Jeff :)photo 2.JPG photo 3.jpg photo 1.JPG

Our little KW dump trucks about that long. When we built it we didn't roll the axel forward, to save time and a little money. Looking back I wish we would have, it's a real bugger to turn into some places. jared's and your trucks are both beauties but those poor front ends when loaded.
vabe9ybe.jpg

You got that correct, if I roll my axel it will help that in a big way. He will really have to be selective where he pulls off the road with it. I know from experience, and it will get u stuck when dumping pushing that front end into the ground, as your pulling out from under the load.

Back