whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another crazy idea I had was to use that vinyl lattice ( 40 bucks for a 4' x 8' sheet) for driving loaders across. I have some I threw down out there and it been there taking all sorts of abuse.

Well, I think that finally passed (mostly). With any luck my cast will develop some sort of rare flesh eating bacterium here in its final week. That would finish this chapter off quite nicely. Lol

I have been using Berber remnants .

Years ago I knew a guy that lined his boxes with carpet. Along with the mice the rugs invited there was a fire. Not sure if it was from a hot saw ( you just can't toss them things in an tiny compartment filled with fumes!) or a cigarette.

A tough short nap rug that probably would be good to drive a mini on.

The problem with my mini is that the tracks are brand new and they rip it up.

A tough short nap rug that probably would be good to drive a mini on.

The problem with my mini is that the tracks are brand new and they rip it up.

So put it in a parking lot and duct tape the controls so it spins in circles for a couple hours, then alternate. That should take the edge off. I gotta teach you everything??

Happy Labor Day all
pury5ube.jpg

Ahh. Firing hat = peace. Speaking of solutions. Just saying.

I can only humor a joker so far in the interest of getting work done. The trees will always get cut, one way or another, long as I'm still breathing! Can only (knowingly) take getting lied to by some arrogant, punk ass scumbag for so long!!

Arm is feeling pretty good,, almost had my buddy take a grinder to it at his shop today, but thought the better of it. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility yet!! Lol.

Latest posts

Back