whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure the old one was 16'. The old one was 26'. This one i measured at 29'. I didn't have a tape in my truck so I used one of my measuring wheels.

did you at least roll down the window so you didn't spatter it up?
2u2u2udu.jpg
after choosing to weld this mirror arm instead of spending 12.00 on a new one I heard the voices of 1million rednecks both alive an dead all say at the same time "GOOD JOB" I felt it pour over my body like cold Budweiser !!!!! It felt good

The Doctor remcomends going behind the supermarket and stealing plastic bread crates as I don't think there is anything better to line tool box bottoms with.

My thoughts are that the plywood will help soak up some of the bar oil on the through boxes, plus be easy on the chains sliding saws in and out. Should help keep stuff in the lower boxes dry (yet still drain) too. Not that I've had any issues with water, but just in case. Thief.

Here some pics of the tool boxes. These things are sweet.
203d3b048af32cf32d440cbe728bf364.jpg
d3f8d672ec4baf40d5a3c99cc97c6380.jpg

And not to pick (lol), but I see that being one continuous box as a drawback. My whole (separate) lower rear box on the drivers side is dedicated to gas and oil, antifreeze, gear oil, etc.

Tom is right, that box could've been chopped up so the axle could've been moved forward (in a perfect world). Unless you're just so manly that you need to tote a 9' saw around. Lol

I wanted the big boxes. I am gonna put all the saws and gas and rakes and shovels in one side and ropes and blocks and all that kinda stuff in the other. It will be fine. No worries. I like to put dri-dek in the bottom of my boxes instead of plywood. Great stuff.
8f66b3f618ede09d2cd20e60a35601fb.jpg

I wanted the big boxes. I am gonna put all the saws and gas and rakes and shovels in one side and ropes and blocks and all that kinda stuff in the other. It will be fine. No worries. I like to put dri-dek in the bottom of my boxes instead of plywood. Great stuff.
8f66b3f618ede09d2cd20e60a35601fb.jpg

That's the same stuff as those bread crates! I figured it was sold somewhere.

My thoughts are that the plywood will help soak up some of the bar oil on the through boxes, plus be easy on the chains sliding saws in and out. Should help keep stuff in the lower boxes dry (yet still drain) too. Not that I've had any issues with water, but just in case. Thief.

I didn't steal nothing! I recommended you did though.

Whatever or wherever it comes from its nice to line a box.

I actually got mine years and years ago at a junk yard when we came across and old bread truck.

I didn't steal nothing! I recommended you did though.

Whatever or wherever it comes from its nice to line a box.

I actually got mine years and years ago at a junk yard when we came across and old bread truck.

Likely story. I know the stuff you're talking about. Its usually blue (at least the way I remember it). The MDS worked at a grocery store when he was a pup. It didn't last very long. Lol

I threw my name tag at the manager after a month and a half or so, and told him to go **** himself.

Latest posts

Back