whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol tell Pete anything. Don't you know what Ctpa stands for? Connecticut tree protective association? My arse. Can't tell Pete anything!
I have to say its amazing what the trees look like two to three years after a good spade job. We've brought some really bad trees back.
tell peter something-best humor i've had this year on arboristsite. "disaster man"

i work for most of them and the pretenders far outweigh the contenders.

I tried to get us a nice job out in Canaan. Three huge maples, boxed in by septic, cables, covered in wooden ivy, etc. I came referred from a relative who I've worked for for years. Lady got a ton of prices, all the way from 5k to 10. I was in the middle at 8k. Sounds like she's going with $5500 guy. I ended up telling her I'd do it by conventional means for $6500 if we could double up plywood to get over the septic line. Still not biting as of yet. We'll see.

5k to 10k. Nice.

If tree guys would all get together and price the same or very simular like garages do we could all make dam good money.

Ha. That's the oldest, most naive idea out there (no offence). There might have been a time when that was a realistic dream, but no longer. It's more like some grimey jailhouse style **** out there these days. Anything goes.

I agree it's a nice idea to dream about. Will never happen. Seen a guy on fb asking for help chipping brush on one of his jobs today. He offered to pay $10 a hour. Lol

Lost most of my gusto to work thurs . Played around with a hydro leak on the mini yesterday , and today I am gonna estimate work that I have no desire to do ...... So prices today will be black **** kinda ass hurting from me ....

So don't ****ing ***** at me if prices are too cheap , I get depressed and bored and my prices skyrocket , I'm only a threat when I'm hungry , broke and full of tree zestfulness

Lost most of my gusto to work thurs . Played around with a hydro leak on the mini yesterday , and today I am gonna estimate work that I have no desire to do ...... So prices today will be black **** kinda ass hurting from me ....
Been feeling much the same lately. Really have been having to push myself to go work.

Latest posts

Back