whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol tell Pete anything. Don't you know what Ctpa stands for? Connecticut tree protective association? My arse. Can't tell Pete anything!
I have to say its amazing what the trees look like two to three years after a good spade job. We've brought some really bad trees back.

I never said that the thing didn't work, its gives great results, amazing, hell so does fracking.

What pushes you ? Loving trees or disliking the repo man ? Cause that ****** can kiss my ass he can't take anything from me
Probably both. I really like doing tree work. Just feeling very over worked. Got alot of things I need to work on and I never seem to find time to do it. I really only need to work about 12 days a month to pay my bills.

Probably both. I really like doing tree work. Just feeling very over worked. Got alot of things I need to work on and I never seem to find time to do it. I really only need to work about 12 days a month to pay my bills.
Theoretically I only "need" to work 6/7 but somehow I always find my self working at least 16/17 more . Crazy

Yer using the wrong math. Try this:

You+ work+ til dead = having enough money to bury yerself.

See how it adds up now?

That's pretty much with everybody... cept the banker.

If you remember old Nails, he said something about it all being a game where you have to know to conserve energy and know when you will need it.

What pushes you ? Loving trees or disliking the repo man ? Cause that ****** can kiss my ass he can't take anything from me
Don't have to worry about the repo man knocking on my door, all my shitz paid for. Maybe that's why some days I just feel like I should haul it all to the scrap yard?

Yer using the wrong math. Try this:

You+ work+ til dead = having enough money to bury yerself.

Ha so true. I was hoping for this....
Me + No Kids + Wife that makes decent bank = EARLY RETIREMENT

We'll see, your math is probably better then mine tho.

Storm clean up in a old family cemetery ( not mine ) behind where a farmhouse once stood. Kinda neat place, had all the old silo's and the pig barns still standing but slowing falling down. Tree up rooted and fell knocking over the top of the stone i am resetting in the pic.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 34
Finally got time today to line all my tree equipment up and take a picture.
b5f728fe9fdc9b8e831336065f679262.jpg

Helped out the competition today. Brought the Crane out to help
5446f06862315e04a168f7b12f474545.jpg
57dceea37525f9d91415491e7932993b.jpg
it really makes me wonder wtf is up. They came with no ropes, no Climber, no chipper. I lately don't like helping other tree guys because they say can you bring the Crane to help put it on the ground: that's supposed to mean I BRING THE CRANE AND PUT IT ON GROUND instead I have to lift you on the roof because you can't get in the tree tell you to tie the butt of the log off so it doesn't hit the house, direct you on what cuts to make, when to undercut it, when not to, use my rope because you didn't bring one, eventually jump off the Crane to cut the wood so I can gtfoh! I might add well have done the job my self.

And to top or off they didn't need a Crane on the first place! They could have tied it off in 2 or 3 places, started cuttingand just lowered it down. Life.

Helped out the competition today. Brought the Crane out to help
5446f06862315e04a168f7b12f474545.jpg
57dceea37525f9d91415491e7932993b.jpg
it really makes me wonder wtf is up. They came with no ropes, no Climber, no chipper. I lately don't like helping other tree guys because they say can you bring the Crane to help put it on the ground: that's supposed to mean I BRING THE CRANE AND PUT IT ON GROUND instead I have to lift you on the roof because you can't get in the tree tell you to tie the butt of the log off so it doesn't hit the house, direct you on what cuts to make, when to undercut it, when not to, use my rope because you didn't bring one, eventually jump off the Crane to cut the wood so I can gtfoh! I might add well have done the job my self.

And to top or off they didn't need a Crane on the first place! They could have tied it off in 2 or 3 places, started cuttingand just lowered it down. Life.
Best not to be helping people like that, even if you are getting paid good. At some point they will F-up and you will be remembered as one of the guys that did it even if it was not your fault. Or you could be named in the law suit if something is damaged.

Best not to be helping people like that, even if you are getting paid good. At some point they will F-up and you will be remembered as one of the guys that did it even if it was not your fault. Or you could be named in the law suit if something is damaged.

That was some damn good advice and well put. I had some clowns call me today I hadn't even heard from or seen around in the last four or five years. I really thought they were out of "business" or moved off or something. They were in some sort of situation and wanted me to send a couple of our guys with a bucket to where they were and bail them out. I just hung up on the *******.

Latest posts

Back